jackson verdict today??

None.  News reports today said they all brown-bagged it.

(Why the news seems to think that the jurors' lunches are important is beyond me.  Why I was listening to the report...well, normally I wouldn't, but I was waiting for a traffic report.)

353040[/snapback]

Ah, America....

Were he "Mikey the loading dock guy", he'd have long since been "Mrs. Bubba the chronic repeat offender car thief and part time mugger".

That said, it still bothers the hell out of me that there are people who let their kids get within 15 miles of him. Nothing like prostituting your pre-teen son.

He's going to walk. Overall, bad case. Gotta wonder about law in California. Like Chris rock says with OJ, they couldn't frame a guilty guy.

Put him in the San Quentin general population wearing a dress and heavy makeup.....

353187[/snapback]

There a bunch of guys in the prison system who get poked alot but they don't wear anything effiminate nor do they act that way either. You have to wonder if they really like to sodomize their fellow inmates or do it because "it's all they have". I wouldn't be surprised if all those felons are gay.