Biden address from the White House. 10/19

B-Man

54 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No sons.  I'd be apoplectic if I did.  This is nuts.  Has been f'ed up for decades.  I think Jimmy Carter came closest to improving it.  These middle easterners are not like us.  At all.  Not the good guys or the bad guys but especially the bad guys.  I truly hope this gerts sorted soon.  But it's hardly Biden's fault.  What would u suggest he do?

Jimmy carter…. 😂 you’re the best 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Oh you might have been in country. Just you never left the wire except you entered country mad exiting country. 

You have no idea what my duty assignments were and they are classified so I’m not gonna mention them on this board

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Everyone can have biases. Im just objectively looking at our position and dont think i suggested anything out of the realm of weakness or advantages our enemies can clearly see. Oil reserves depleted. Money and munitions depleted. Major weakness for infiltration on southern boarder. Focus shifted to 2 other stages gives opportunities. 

Maybe you should check your bias to declare so easily we are not going to be "put" in WW3. 

Many wars are usually not a choice that can be made by the participants.

You ran right off of aristocrats asinine comment about implementing the draft

That’s not going to happen, and I don’t know if you chimed in because of political biases or if you’re flat out afraid of it

The draft will not be implemented it’s not going to need to be implemented because countries that have nuclear weapons are not going to go against each other directly will not happen must not happen Aran knows that if they went into a full scale war with us, we would turn that place into a glass plate.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you asked some questions.  fair game but how do u know what John did or didn't do?  If he was at camp did he not experience the people at all?

No, you don’t experience it. If you’re inside the wire, things are much more controlled, leaving the wire means going outside of a protected area which I did but I’m not going to specify where I went because that’s classified.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you asked some questions.  fair game but how do u know what John did or didn't do?  If he was at camp did he not experience the people at all?

Do you believe the people he just described would be admitted in a camp?

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No, you don’t experience it. If you’re inside the wire, things are much more controlled, leaving the wire means going outside of a protected area which I did but I’m not going to specify where I went because that’s classified.

Alright which camp or FOB were you based out of? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Do you believe the people he just described would be admitted in a camp?

Alright which camp or FOB were you based out of? 

I was based in a mobile command center in Saudi Arabia that’s as far as I’m going to go for location because it’s classified

Out of that command center I did many different things. Some duties required me to go beyond the wire.  One of the non-classified duties that I did was I was a crew scheduler because I was attached to the 52nd airlift squadron out of Norton Air Force Base California (not classified)but I was also attached to a mobile command center that went all over the world during my time there once again, can’t give locations, I did a total of 10 years the last five being a classified location on the East Coast 

Whenever you carry top-secret SCI clearances, you’re not allowed to just give out information like that regardless of whether I am still serving or not

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

glad to be of service.   sadly , not that kind of service.  Air force came thru with a med school scholarship but didn't' like the terms.   Know several docs who served and took advantage.  great people.  great careers.

While you were gone, I’m pretty sure the board unanimously concluded that the war in the Middle East between Hamas and Israel is completely your  fault

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

While you were gone, I’m pretty sure the board unanimously concluded that the war in the Middle East between Hamas and Israel is completely your  fault

my last partner served in Serbia.  sometimes showed me these pics from camp.  didn't look warm and fuzzy.  oh and of fort hood, boring...but important.  and the f'er beat me in the boards, twice.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

21 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I was based in a mobile command center in Saudi Arabia that’s as far as I’m going to go for location because it’s classified

Out of that command center I did many different things. Some duties required me to go beyond the wire.  One of the non-classified duties that I did was I was a crew scheduler because I was attached to the 52nd airlift squadron out of Norton Air Force Base California (not classified)but I was also attached to a mobile command center that went all over the world during my time there once again, can’t give locations, I did a total of 10 years the last five being a classified location on the East Coast 

Whenever you carry top-secret SCI clearances, you’re not allowed to just give out information like that regardless of whether I am still serving or not

Saudi Arabia is a different country than Iraq. 

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

Why do you say that? Just a "it will never happen here" outlook most people who lean your direction seem to hold. Military recruitment has been in the gutter so if multi front war we are involved in hits us directly...i just said 2 bases were hit with drones. If iran goes full force. If russia sees our weakness in a middle east campaign and strikes us or a country in nato alliance.

Your hundred wont mean diddly. 

Just keep that energy if a letter asks one of yours. 

I hope not. but every single day it gets more likely.

Because he's a zero-clue Leftist just tossing out verbiage with no meaning, which is how they live.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1