Best lot for heading toward Hamburg post game?

Bills fan since 87

Hoping someone can give me a tip.  I usually com in 20A/Big tree and park at the first house lots on the left hand side.  Easy out post game, quick right and a little traffic until East Aura and I'm on my way.  However for the Tampa game It's a bit late to be headed back so I have a motel room at Motel 6 in Hamburg (Dump, I know.  Stayed there for the no punt playoffs game and the wind game, but I get it for like $45 the day the sked drops).  The best way to get back to the hotel seems to be Southwestern.   Are there lots across the road that make for an easy right onto  Southwest after the game?  I don't mind walking a bit to the stadium.  I Know ECC is an option but not sure what making a left would be like onto  southwestern post game.

Never parked over in that area, beyond ECC, so any info would be appreciated.

I'll never try the uber post night game again, tried that for the wind game.  What a miserable late late night that was.  As for the playoff game I had parked that big bar on California road (awesome place) but it obviously wasn't the best location for a quick shot down to Hamburg.

Edited by Bills fan since 87

Sheldon Road.  Right across from the elementary school. (But not at the school.). Head west on Sheldon,  left onto Brompton (may be a little tricky), and then right onto Southwestern and you're on your way.  Or, try east on Sheldon, right onto Abbott, and easy right to Southwestern. 

• Like (+1) 3

SectionC3 is spot on.  I used to park in a private lot on Sheldon just up from Abbott all the time when I had season tix because it was so easy out after the game, especially since I frequently met friends at McKinley Mall and we drove to the game in my car.

18 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Hoping someone can give me a tip.  I usually com in 20A/Big tree and park at the first house lots on the left hand side.  Easy out post game, quick right and a little traffic until East Aura and I'm on my way.  However for the Tampa game It's a bit late to be headed back so I have a motel room at Motel 6 in Hamburg (Dump, I know.  Stayed there for the no punt playoffs game and the wind game, but I get it for like $45 the day the sked drops).  The best way to get back to the hotel seems to be Southwestern.   Are there lots across the road that make for an easy right onto  Southwest after the game?  I don't mind walking a bit to the stadium.  I Know ECC is an option but not sure what making a left would be like onto  southwestern post game.

Never parked over in that area, beyond ECC, so any info would be appreciated.

I'll never try the uber post night game again, tried that for the wind game.  What a miserable late late night that was.  As for the playoff game I had parked that big bar on California road (awesome place) but it obviously wasn't the best location for a quick shot down to Hamburg.

As I think about it, the bar (Wings) isn't a bad idea.  Make the left out of the bar onto California, left onto Southwestern at the light, and you're in business.  That might actually be a little easier than you think. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.