Hey MAGA- When was America ever great?

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

there is still realistic hope.  trump could be in jail and biden could see the light, so to speak.

That is the plan or agenda  ... I in some regards hope he doesn't run because i don't want to relive another 4 years of B**Ching & whining about him .

Then having to listen to ass hats like Colbert & others (You, BT, Tibs,) constantly claiming to be comedians using their platform for bashing rather than comedy then the possibility of more millions spent to prove lies like they did in the bought & paid for dossier which all involved in that should already be in prison but are not . 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, T master said:

That is the plan or agenda  ... I in some regards hope he doesn't run because i don't want to relive another 4 years of B**Ching & whining about him .

Then having to listen to ass hats like Colbert & others (You, BT, Tibs,) constantly claiming to be comedians using their platform for bashing rather than comedy then the possibility of more millions spent to prove lies like they did in the bought & paid for dossier which all involved in that should already be in prison but are not . 

I'll bet you don't laugh very often.  Black humor can be funny....just so u know this isn't racial

Black comedy, also known as dark comedy, morbid humor, gallows humor, black humor, or dark humor, is a style of comedy that makes light of subject matter that is generally considered taboo, particularly subjects that are normally considered serious or painful to discuss. Wikipedia

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'll bet you don't laugh very often.  Black humor can be funny....just so u know this isn't racial

Black comedy, also known as dark comedy, morbid humor, gallows humor, black humor, or dark humor, is a style of comedy that makes light of subject matter that is generally considered taboo, particularly subjects that are normally considered serious or painful to discuss. Wikipedia

Well that wouldn't be a bad thing if it wasn't a constant every single monolog thing with these so called comedians but that is what they did like the dossier for 4 full years every single night & every single day . GET OVER IT THERE ARE OTHER THINGS IN LIFE DON'T OBCESS OVER 1 FREAKIN PERSON ...

P.S. - And seeing as you disagree just go back & look at any of Colberts monologs while Trump was in office i'll bet you can't find 1 that he doesn't mention some kind of slam on him .

I must have only caught the ones that he did because i never saw one that he wasn't .

Edited by T master
  • Disagree 1

So ... the question:

You want to make America great again.

What year would you revert back to if you had a magic wand?

(We already saw that 1960 wasn't a great choice)

I think the question is too big if we talk about everything in society. So I'll talk about the time period when I believe that governance and policy made the most sense. For me, that was the second Clinton administration, when Clinton moved to the center after the Republicans took the House. Balanced budgets. Post-Soviet affairs managed pretty well. Clinton signed a law in 1996 strengthening border enforcement and deterring illegal immigration. (that would be almost inconceivable with subsequent Democratic presidents). Strong economy. Not utopia in America, but problems were met with sensible policy responses.