The biggest non play Monday night

Billever76

19 hours ago, Billever76 said:

It's 4th and 2,we have just knocked Rodgers out of the game. The entire stadium was flat and in disbelief what just happened...the MOMENTUM was screaming come and take me....womp womp womp McDermott trots out Tyler bass for a chip shot FG and a 3 point lead...what a gutless Coaching decision

I dont hate this call vs the tough Jet defense, going for it and getting it stopped hands them back the momentum. It was also too long for a Josh sneak (which is also one of his problem plays as we have seen in the past). Thirdly our Oline is still a work in progress. I wouldn't trust them yet to get that yardage vs a superior Dline.  In addition the call is right is because Dorsey probably runs an obvious play call that the Jets stuff. That last point begs another question, does McD really trust Dorsey to come up with the playcalls we need in these key situations?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.