Beane’s failures on full display

Shanahan's Horseshoe

20 hours ago, Shanahan's Horseshoe said:

1. Spencer Brown sucks. That’s it. He sucks and Beane had plenty of chances to bring in competition. Josh doesn’t trust him. 

2. MLB is a disaster and not bringing in a vet to compete was an obvious blunder. Bernard just jumping into gaps was something I’ve never seen before from a NFL MLB. 

3. Cook is not a lead back and has never been a lead back. Not in high school, not in college and certainly not in the NFL. You could sneeze on the guy and he’d fall down. 

Josh was terrible today and Dorsey was brutal but Beane’s failures were on full display tonight. 

1. Dewand Jones is 6'8" 375 pounds and played at Ohio State. We passed on him in the 3rd and instead took a 223 pound linebacker from Tulane. He went early in the 4th Round. And Jack Conklin lasted one series before tearing his ACL and MCL and Jones is now starting on one of the best lines in the league and completely neutralized Trey Hendrickson. 

2. MLB, yeah I just saw a converted Safety getting engulfed when they foolishly tried to blitz him. Kirksey needs to be starting this week. 

3. Cook has some juice, but the Bills have abandoned the run like several teams in the league. And this team struggles to get more than one back involved going back to Fred and Spiller. 

4. Gabe Davis is awful. The 49ers start Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk. We have Stefon Diggs and Gabe Davis. Just like Ed Oliver, there is NO need to re-sign him. Let him walk and steal money from some other franchise. 

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck
  • Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Billznut said:

I firmly believe Allen sees Dorsey as a peer than more of a boss or superior.  Allen hand picked Dorsey to succeed Daboll. It wouldn’t have happened unless Josh agreed to it. I think the single best thing the Bills could do is replace Dorsey with a seasoned veteran OC with a winning and proven resume that would hopefully instantly wake up Allen and give him someone he respects, believes, listens to. Allen needs a superior as OC, not a peer. 

There’s a lot of time left this season BUT if things go sideways the first domino will be Dorsey at the end of the year and the Bills will bring in an OC to “fix” Josh

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.