Options to watch tonight’s game?

Jerry Jabber

I’m flying back from Seattle during the game tonight. Just finished our Alaskan cruise this morning. I didn’t see the option on YouTube to watch the game tonight (I have the NFL Sunday Ticket). Does anyone know if the ESPN app, or another website/app is showing the game tonight?

Luckily the airline gives you the option to pay for wifi. 

Thanks!

From https://support.espn.com ...

Yes, Monday Night Football is available to subscribers, via authentication, on the ESPN app, ESPN.com and the ESPN apps on Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, iPads and Android tablets.

Hope this helps.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

I’m flying back from Seattle during the game tonight. Just finished our Alaskan cruise this morning. I didn’t see the option on YouTube to watch the game tonight (I have the NFL Sunday Ticket). Does anyone know if the ESPN app, or another website/app is showing the game tonight?

Luckily the airline gives you the option to pay for wifi. 

Thanks!

I believe it is also simulcast this time on ABC.  May also be available on ESPN+

• Thank you (+1) 1

You could also try a streaming cable TV service that has ESPN or ABC like fubo, sling, Hulu with live, youtubetv etc.  most usually have a free trial or something.  Wifi on the flight might be rough but it’s something. Could also listen to the radio broadcast on nfl plus if the bandwidth sucks

The only thing that sucks about the Streaming platforms being the be all end all now (YTV ST & NFL+) is that the NFL app used to broadcast for free to watch on devices. Buddy at work informed me that nothing worked yesterday at any time slots… That sucks. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.