Bills continue to be dissed b ESPN

Me too.  I got to college in the fall of '87 immediately following the 8-win three-year stretch.  My roommates gave me so much stojan.  By the next year they weren't laughing anymore.

350351[/snapback]

Weird. I was in college the fall of '87 as well. I remember one of my friends (also a Bills fan) from high school writing a letter to me around the time of the trade to acquire Biscuit. He was stoked! After watching him go to work on the Iggles @ the Vet, so was I.

Yup. Remeber that well. Just think, it qualified the Bills for the #1 pick in the 1972

draft, which gave us the privilege of selecting Walt Patulski.  :lol:

350581[/snapback]

Hee hee! :lol: He said "privilege of selecting Walt Patulski!"

Hee hee! :lol: He said "privilege of selecting Walt Patulski!"

350970[/snapback]

Booya!!!

Fo'Shizzle!

there, that qualified the Bills for the Entire Shizzle Programing Network.

now if only we spoke english at a 3rd grade level, couldn't pass, and had an STD we'd make Sportscenter!

So you equate the Bills not being ranked as one of the worst teams ever, with a lack of respect?

I guess you subscribe to the theory that bad publicity is still good publicity, huh?

351162[/snapback]

Again, I was attempting irony! I could give a sh** what anyone thinks of the Bills! I must work on mastering the sarcasim button!

I was in high school during that stretch.  They won 8 games in 3 years.  Man, did I have to hear about it from my classmates.

350337[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure you got picked on a lot, you big ox. <_<;)

I was in college during that stretch. I remember during the '84 season I sat next to a guy in German class who was a Dallas fan. He wasn't obnoxious, but he managed to get his digs in about my beloved Bills. The Bills played the Cowboys in week twelve at Rich Stadium. Going in, Buffalo was 0-11 and Dallas was 7-4. Greg Bell ran wild and had over 200 yards and the Bills got their first victory of the season, 14-3. Man was that sweet! It made my whole season...that guy could barely face me in class and didn't say stevestojan about the Bills the rest of the year! <_<

Yeah, I'm sure you got picked on a lot, you big ox.  <_<  ;)

I was in college during that stretch. I remember during the '84 season I sat next to a guy in German class who was a Dallas fan. He wasn't obnoxious, but he managed to get his digs in about my beloved Bills. The Bills played the Cowboys in week twelve at Rich Stadium. Going in, Buffalo was 0-11 and Dallas was 7-4. Greg Bell ran wild and had over 200 yards and the Bills got their first victory of the season, 14-3. Man was that sweet! It made my whole season...that guy could barely face me in class and didn't say stevestojan about the Bills the rest of the year!  <_<

351404[/snapback]

I remember that game very well! Great win at the time! Pay it Tom Landry!

Yeah, I'm sure you got picked on a lot, you big ox.  <_<  ;)

I was in college during that stretch. I remember during the '84 season I sat next to a guy in German class who was a Dallas fan. He wasn't obnoxious, but he managed to get his digs in about my beloved Bills. The Bills played the Cowboys in week twelve at Rich Stadium. Going in, Buffalo was 0-11 and Dallas was 7-4. Greg Bell ran wild and had over 200 yards and the Bills got their first victory of the season, 14-3. Man was that sweet! It made my whole season...that guy could barely face me in class and didn't say stevestojan about the Bills the rest of the year!  <_<

351404[/snapback]

Man, I had season tickets during both of those dreadful 2-14 seasons (84-85). Those were very dark days....I rememeber, very seriously, getting pumped if the Bills could just string togehter enough plays to get a first down. It was so bad, an 8 yard pass completion was the equivalant of the the bomb...those teams were pretty devoid of talent. My all-time worst Bills teams are as follows:

1- 2003 Bills- Not worst as far as talent goes, but by far, the most disappointing season I can ever recall, as a Bills fan. I had very high expectations for them going into that season.)

2- 1984 Bills- Simply terrible. We had a few older vets left from the Knox "mini-glory days", but most were on the down side of their career. Fergy was at the end, his receivers were always injured, and the defense was miserable)

3- 1985 Bills- It was the rookie season for Bruce and Andre, and Talley was just starting to show some flashes.

4- 2001 Bills- What a mess...still to recent to try to rehash it all. Lets just hope it was the dark, before the light...crap, getting depressed just thinking about it...