I noticed that there’s some national pundits that aren’t even picking the Bills for the play-offs.

Tipster19

22 hours ago, wjag said:

What surprised me today was seeing even Simms doesn't have the Bills making the playoffs.  My Boy Blue I guess is last year's moniker.

I think how they play on Monday will go a long way to refuting or confirming opinions.  It is definitely a stiff test to start the season.

Its no small task. I kinda like that.
What do we have this year ?
Defining , No.

But as a fan , yea this is a milepost game

Go Bills

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

Its no small task. I kinda like that.
What do we have this year ?
Defining , No.

But as a fan , yea this is a milepost game

Go Bills

Last year we were the darlings after disposing of the SB champion and then wins against AFC Powerhouses Baltimore and Titans....The Miami last second loss put a damper and then the loss to the Jets put a skid and a lot of disbelief.   That is how it goes...

It was the same the prior season too...We were 3rd placed in the AFC and could be missing the playoffs with a potential loss to the Patriots...and then they had to reel of 5 straight wins to become the division champion

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/6/2023 at 11:58 AM, Tipster19 said:

When I first started seeing that some were questioning how good the Bills are and how they may fare in the play-offs my thoughts were to scoff and be defensive. Now I see a small number of them are even predicting that the Bills aren’t even going to make the play-offs. The Jets, and Miami is closely behind them, are gathering momentum as the hot flavor of the month. This started me to wonder if there could be any truth to any of this. Although the Jets are vastly improved and have given us tough games throughout the years there’s only 2 of their players that concern me and that is Quinnen Williams and CJ Mosley. 

I started to buy in that there is could be something to this and it caused great doubt and concern in my thoughts of the Bills but then I remembered this. I saw an an interview with Josh Allen and he said that throughout whatever controversy/controversies (Diggs I think mostly?) that the kind of men that they have in the locker room he has confidence in them. This made a lot of sense when I thought about it. Too many people are talking about the Jets, including themselves. Who the freak are the Jets??!!! What I like the most  is I don’t hear the Bills saying crap! I’m trying my hardest to keep this PG! Come Monday let’s see who really is the tough guys! 

Go Bills!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.