Kudos to Shaquille O'Neal....

If memory serves me, he preferred to be on bike. Last I heard he wanted to ride side-by-side (kinda like Ponch and John) with Kellen Winslow. :D

350483[/snapback]

Except that Winslow will have to ride in the sidecar. There's a visual for ya.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If memory serves me, he preferred to be on bike. Last I heard he wanted to ride side-by-side (kinda like Ponch and John) with Kellen Winslow. :D

350483[/snapback]

Well, just like Ponch and John, someone has to be the one who slides their bike under a semi-rig every other high-speed chase...why not the soldja?

The difference is Artest was pissed because someone threw something at him, even though he didn't get hurt.  Darin wuld be pissed because someone wasted a good beer.  Darin would be more justified in his reasoning.  Alchohol abuse is a felony.  :D

350516[/snapback]

Spending $7 for a cup of water down draft beer should be a felony.

actually, the punks (i.e., pacers) were already put down.

what a surprise that you don't respect or like shaq.  i wouldn't expect you to "get" him.

350264[/snapback]

Since you felt compelled to once again try to get into it with me let me point out a few things.

1. I did not say I don't like Shaq as a person. I do like Shaq as a person. He's quite funny and is good in the community.

2. Even if I said I didn't like Shaq as a person, who are you to tell me about "getting" someone with class and integrity? This from the same guy that sat there ridiculing someone who was grieving a family member.

You sir are the one who doesn't "get it".

You have to remember, if the player is not on one of BF's teams...and sometimes even when they are, like TH...they are a punk. A despicable piece of crap punk. Always. So far the only people in this world who aren't punks to BF are Ron Artest and Alaska Darin. <_<

350476[/snapback]

you forgot the web designers for nine inch nails' site. they permitted BF to pose with them for a publicity shot. that was the coolest! :D

And come Saturday night Detroit are just going to be losers.

It's a little tougher to win when you aren't getting all the calls.

350584[/snapback]

Last I checked, at least they are playing Saturday. Where are the Indiana Losers and your hero Artest?

Jeez come to think about it, didn't Detroit win it all last year? Where was Artest during those games?

350584[/snapback]

Now they are losers...........I mean punks............I mean The World Champs!

Who said anything about getting calls, hell with the refs, they have to play thier game and see what happens. They can win 2 in a row, but they have to win the first one Saturday night or it will be ex-World Champs.

How them Pacers doin by the way?

350584[/snapback]

Win or lose, calls or lack there of, won't be the difference...you win if you score more than you let the other guys score, period. You know BF, I like to yank your chain, but this "conspiracy" crap with the teams you root for is kinda pathetic if you ask me...time to get a grip. That being said....Go Pistons! :D<_<

Since you felt compelled to once again try to get into it with me let me point out a few things.

1.  I did not say I don't like Shaq as a person.

2.  Even if I said I didn't like Shaq as a person,

350589[/snapback]

<_<:huh::D:D

I'm no fan of his game- he's hardly a basketball player. But he's been the most dominant force in the game for many years and the Laker Titles of recent were on his back. He's also in a lot of ways funny since he's a good interview and he seems to be a pretty good guy too. Jerry Buss is a clown who began to believe he understood basketball- no more Jerry West and no more Laker titles. Kobe- the gunner you hated to play with as a kid, will remain a loser unless he's traded to a winning franchise or by some deal with the devil a guy like Duncan comes to LA as a FA.

350204[/snapback]

Disagree about him not being a basketball player. His first few seasons with Orlando, he was not. However, he has really refined his game and does alot of things besides dunk.

Win or lose, calls or lack there of, won't be the difference...you win if you score more than you let the other guys score, period.  You know BF, I like to yank your chain, but this "conspiracy" crap with the teams you root for is kinda pathetic if you ask me...time to get a grip.  That being said....Go Pistons! :lol:  :lol:

350639[/snapback]

I sound a lot like the fans from WNY don't I?