Brandon Shell Reportedly Intends to Retire

BuffaloBillyG

8 hours ago, dgrochester55 said:

Just because you didn't say that word for word does not mean that it wasn't implied or something that could be easily concluded.

You inaccurately stated that Buffalo relied on discards from other teams when Shell was a free agent signing.   You then indicated that it was an example of poor planning by saying "Does that not sound like mismanagement to you?".   

To me that sounds like you think that they should have known that he was going to suddenly retire before signing him.   If that is not accurate, since we are not able read your mind, why don't you tell us what you meant by that and what you thunk Buffalo should have done differently given their cap limitations. 

Yes, I am the Strawman you created.

Here I am dancing and singing my favourite jam...

It’s funny and predictable to see the characters show up to tell us how Shell’s decision should have been predictable and how this off season Beane did nothing of value concerning the O-line.  You just know they feel really good about themselves now, 😂

9 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

It’s funny and predictable to see the characters show up to tell us how Shell’s decision should have been predictable and how this off season Beane did nothing of value concerning the O-line.  You just know they feel really good about themselves now, 😂

Beane is supposed to be Nostradamus.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.