Feldman's Freaks List 2023

BADOLBILZ

https://theathletic.com/4768413/2023/08/15/bruce-feldman-college-football-freaks-list/

It's out.......if you have access to The Athletic:

Top 3

1. Nyckoles Harbor WR South Carolina

2. Marvin Harrison WR Ohio State

3. Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU

Harrison and Suamataia are draft eligible this year......Harbor is a 6'5" 240# freshman "athlete" recruit who has apparently chosen to focus on WR.   Lot of DL and OL in the top 20 this year but the list goes to 101.   For those unfamiliar it's players of unusual size and athleticism........hence, freaks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

https://theathletic.com/4768413/2023/08/15/bruce-feldman-college-football-freaks-list/

Top 3

Harrison and Suamataia are draft eligible this year......Harbor is a 6'5" 240# freshman "athlete" recruit who has apparently chosen to focus on WR.   Lot of DL and OL in the top 20 this year but the list goes to 101.   For those unfamiliar it's players of unusual size and athleticism........hence, freaks.

I literally read this when I woke up this a.m. some good stuff here. That South Carolina WR sounds like a total freak. So does Marvin Harrison Jr.

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

I literally read this when I woke up this a.m. some good stuff here. That South Carolina WR sounds like a total freak. So does Marvin Harrison Jr.

Yeah and it's a long list but it's actually among the best preseason draft primers too.   Harbor will be fun to follow.   I thought he was going to Miami back in January but South Carolina reeled him in. 

On 8/15/2023 at 11:32 AM, BADOLBILZ said:

Top 3

Harbor was leaning Michigan for a while, but they wanted him as a TE.  Could you imagine in a year or 2, the dude is 6'5" 255 and running a high 4.3 or low 4.4?  He has the potential to be an absolute monster.  He will be fun to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.