Parent sues amateur hockey because...

Some people may think I'm a crazy nonsensical parent and I'm overzealous, but I feel okay with what I'm doing," he said.

Which is why you're a crazy nonsensical overzealous parent, you loon.

After teaching himself how to use computers and the law, he has set up a website encouraging other hockey moms and dads to join his crusade. The idea is to get federal institutions to play a greater role in resolving disputes between hockey parents and hockey leagues.

Great idea. Make it a federal issue, because the feds get things done... :D

In the meantime, this idiot's "taught himself" computers and the law...and THIS is how he uses that knowledge? This guy has a seriously whacked sense of priotities...

Does it make me a bad person that I honesty wish immediate death on people like this?

348885[/snapback]

If it does, you have ALOT of company. :D

It looks like he didn't take the hint when the good lord slammed a truck into his office. Moron.

If it does, you have ALOT of company.  :D

It looks like he didn't take the hint when the good lord slammed a truck into his office.  Moron.

348886[/snapback]

Like someone once said, hell might be a little rough, but at least I'll know a lot of people there!

I thought the pres said something about trying to curb the frivilous lawsuits. I would think this would qualify...

348840[/snapback]

Last I checked, Bush doesn't have the authority to do anything about frivolous lawsuits IN CANADA!!!

But hey, don't let that stop you...I'm sure it's his fault anyway... :D

Last I checked, Bush doesn't have the authority to do anything about frivolous lawsuits IN CANADA!!!

But hey, don't let that stop you...I'm sure it's his fault anyway...  :D

348972[/snapback]

Get with the program, Tom. It is Bush's fault he doesn't have authority to do anything about frivolous lawsuits in Canada.

Get with the program, Tom. It is Bush's fault he doesn't have authority to do anything about frivolous lawsuits in Canada.

348977[/snapback]

So invading a terrorism-supporting nation with a history of WMD procurement and aggression against its neighbors is bad...but invading Canada for the purposes of tort reform is acceptable? Okay, got it...

So invading a terrorism-supporting nation with a history of WMD procurement and aggression against its neighbors is bad...but invading Canada for the purposes of tort reform is acceptable?  Okay, got it...

348990[/snapback]

Now, you are learning... :lol:

We just need to find a way to blame DeLay and Halliburton for this and we will have completed the trifecta. :D

Now, you are learning... :P

We just need to find a way to blame DeLay and Halliburton for this and we will have completed the trifecta.  :D

348994[/snapback]

Has DeLay yet chimed in about the activist Canadian judges that want to pass new laws from the bench governing the awarding of MVP honors in junior league hockey?

And I'm sure Halliburton wants to ruin the fragile ice rink ecosystem by drilling for oil underneath... :lol:

But hey, don't let that stop you...I'm sure it's his fault anyway...   :D

348972[/snapback]

Oh God, I've created a monster! That was not my intention.

Not saying it's his fault Monkey. I didn't read the friggin article, things like that only make me angry anyways.

The point is, it's a frivilous lawsuit and shouldn't be wasting anyone's time.

348977[/snapback]

Yeah, cause he could invade Canada, then we could blame him for the lawsuits! :lol:

But hey, don't let that stop you...I'm sure it's his fault anyway...  :lol:

348972[/snapback]

Well those freakin Canucks ARE sitting on our oil. Perhaps they need to be liberated.

Yeah, the guy is nuts, This fiasco has been going on for a few years now and I can't imagine it was ever over hockey. This is obviously a guy who has a "problem" and his son has had to suffer for it. The only aspect that should be addressed, (and not by a court), is the son's suspension - I saw no need for that.

When did it get so complicated? We used to play on backyard "rinks" and ponds for the fun of it. When we joined a league it was still fun - competition didn't turn us crazy. Bobby Orr has been talking about this stuff for the last decade and I guess he is right.

Has anyone watched that show Sports Kids' moms & dads on Bravo yet?

Its literally mere steps away from child abuse. I cant stomach to watch these idiot parents eff their kids' lives up to no end simply to satisfy their own quest for vicarious glory.