Training camp offer after both Sundays practice

scuba guy

After both Sundays of training camp if some would like I can take you on my boat down to Canandaigua. Really just a meet and great with other bills fans and to show you the finger lakes from the water. I can take up to 10 people out at a time. MAybe 2 groups each Sunday.  It is just something else to due while your in town.

Rules 

1) no smoking 🚭 😤 🤪 😎 of anything. Thanks in advance 

2) if you are under 85 pounds you need a life vest on at all times not provided.

3) no glass ( we scuba dive off the boat and have bare feet glass bottles break)

4) if you have a group on one of the weekdays of 5 to 6 depending on the day pm me and I can maybe adjust my schedule for you.

5) if you won't to be stupid and make dump comments back go somewhere else. 

Thanks 😊 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

After both Sundays of training camp if some would like I can take you on my boat down to Canandaigua. Really just a meet and great with other bills fans and to show you the finger lakes from the water. I can take up to 10 people out at a time. MAybe 2 groups each Sunday.  It is just something else to due while your in town.

Rules 

1) no smoking 🚭 😤 🤪 😎 of anything. Thanks in advance 

2) if you are under 85 pounds you need a life vest on at all times not provided.

3) no glass ( we scuba dive off the boat and have bare feet glass bottles break)

4) if you have a group on one of the weekdays of 5 to 6 depending on the day pm me and I can maybe adjust my schedule for you.

5) if you won't to be stupid and make dump comments back go somewhere else. 

Thanks 😊 

I would be interested. I have no scuba experience whatsoever but just being on a boat in a lake on its own sounds like fun. Have not been on a boat trip period in 15 years when i was in a very wavy golf of Mexico fishing.  Just to even spend the day hanging would be great. 

Cool it is just boating FYI no scuba stuff.

I  will start a list for each day 

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

This is incredibly nice of you! I have a slip on Cayuga, but Canandaigua is the queen of the FLX. Absolutely beautiful 

5 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

This is incredibly nice of you! I have a slip on Cayuga, but Canandaigua is the queen of the FLX. Absolutely beautiful 

Yup I can always use another boater on my boat yesterday I did not the 1 person 🙃 hit the throttle down all the way ( I said just eas it in to gear) yikes 😬 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Scuba Steve, that’s very nice of you.  A little far for me living in FL, but appreciate the sentiments.

When I see you post, I always think of this scene from Big Daddy.  I’m a sucker for silly movies like this one.

What part of Florida 

6 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Cool it is just boating FYI no scuba stuff.

I  will start a list for each day 

Thanks 

Yup I can always use another boater on my boat yesterday I did not the 1 person 🙃 hit the throttle down all the way ( I said just eas it in to gear) yikes 😬 

Thats how my wife does it lol 😂 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.