good quote

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got dozens...

Love is like racing across the frozen tundra on a snowmobile which flips over, trapping you underneath. At night, the ice-weasels come. - Nietchze

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen: whatever you say to them they translate into their own language and forthwith it is something entirely different. - Goethe

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents. - Nathaniel Borenstein

"The naked truth about me is to the naked truth of Salvador Dali as an old ukelele in the attic is to a piano in a tree, and I mean a piano with breasts." -James Thurber

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. - Oscar Wilde

From my Mother: I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet

From my Father: Don't wait for your ship to come in....swim out to it.

From my 1st boyfriend: I asked Jesus how much he loved me. He said "this much" and he stretched out his arms and died.

From being a Bills Fan: Never, never, never, never, never, never give up

From my Mother:  I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet

From my Father: Don't wait for your ship to come in....swim out to it.

From my 1st boyfriend: I asked Jesus how much he loved me.  He said "this much" and he stretched out his arms and died.

From being a Bills Fan:  Never, never, never, never, never, never give up

348779[/snapback]

Shouldn't there only be four nevers in there? :D

"To me it is all right for people not to like you, so long as it is for the right reason. And the proper reason that people don't like you is you are too successful." - Lou Holtz

"I am the person they call Deep Throat!" - Tom Donahoe

The "rich" are the most discriminated group of people in history. Everybody hates them. But let me tell you, I have met a lot of rich ass*&%s in my life, and I've met just as many poor Ass%*%s in my life. At least the rich ones can buy their own drinks.

Tom Robbins

If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate.

Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.

Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.

Sen. Barbara Boxer

If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate.

Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.

Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.

Sen. Barbara Boxer

348846[/snapback]

We could fill three pages with Marion quotes