Bills Training Camp tickets

Hebert19

On 6/25/2023 at 1:24 PM, Hebert19 said:

Hi everyone.  I'm not a season ticket holder as I only make it to a game or 2 a year so can't get on early pre-sale tomorrow.   If anyone gets extras I will buy off you for a premium.  Need to take my girls this year as we couldn't attend last year. 

My first training camp was at Sheraton Camelot Motor Inn in Blasdell in the early 1960's. They were there from 1963 to1967.

On 6/26/2023 at 10:01 AM, Billsflyer12 said:

Miss the days where we just took shuttle bus and walked in almost everyday.

I took vacation days and went to almost every training camp at Fisher with my kids, friends and grandchildren.

One year we took a group of kids from my wife's home daycare as a field trip. It was like a carnival for kids in the beginning. 

In the early days at Fisher,  I met many TBD "old timers" in person for the first time. 

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Do they not run the shuttles anymore?

They still run the shuttle it is 1 dollar.  Get to them 1 hrs early sometimes there is already a line to get on them.  If you have 2 adults going with kids in the car also park your car on 1 block from e Rochester high school in the neighborhood to the east of fisher south of e Rochester high school and walk or ride your bike back over. I really can't take my faculty staff I'd off my truck

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.