[OT] Oh, those "wacky" San Franciscans!

From the city that first brought you the smoking ban in public.

348146[/snapback]

HEY AD!

is that kitten in your avatar holding the pistol against his own head, like the sheriff in Blazing Saddles?

"Nobody move or the kitten gets it"

Old Lady: "Someone help that poor cat!"

Love that flick.

HEY AD!

is that kitten in your avatar holding the pistol against his own head, like the sheriff in Blazing Saddles?

"Nobody move or the kitten gets it"

Old Lady: "Someone help that poor cat!"

Love that flick.

348171[/snapback]

Look at that, someone actually gets the humor (though I more look at it like Paris Hilton's dog in South Park). Now ask HelloNewman why he's missing same. Imagine actually being offended by an avatarof a small animal, an inanimate object, and one word...

"One New York man arrived shortly after 5 p.m. seeking to break the endurance six-and-a-half hour record set at last year's event. The rules allow for a five-minute break every hour." :rolleyes:

I'd be very happy to see SF fall into the ocean and join Atlantis in the history books... :ph34r:

Perhaps he's a member of the underpublicized and unappreciated "Castro Street Weasel Whippers."  Doing their part to keep the gene pool idiot free.

348369[/snapback]

I think Lorena Bobbit should make a surprise guest appearence.... :rolleyes:

www.ewhite.com/illo/ images/1994/LorenaBobbit.jpg

A whole 120 people nationwide?  What, they couldn't find 120 people in SF to whack off?  :rolleyes:

348391[/snapback]

well, you hafta take into account the fact that this means a few million people in SF lied when asked about it... :ph34r:

From the city that first brought you the smoking ban in public.

348146[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Smoking ban is a prohibition... This doesn't seem to take anybody's rights away?... Seems to be the opposite. Gives them a new found freedom!

You wouldn't want anybody to have abridged rights, now would you?

:doh::huh: