6/13 Day 1 and 6/14 Day 2 Mandatory Minicamp

Beck Water

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I wanted to like this...I had hoped it was gonna be funny or witty.  But it was just lame and boring.

#Dissapointed

Well, maybe just substitute your lack of amusement for me making fun of your weakness for the fact that Diggs absence from mandatory OTA's was the top national sports story less than 24 hours after the NBA champion was crowned.    Literally.    It wasn't "But first.......the NBA has a new champion" it was "But first.......trouble in Buffalo....".  Acting like Bills fans were being absurd for discussing the topic........let alone CREATING the drama........was a massive leap into bitchyness by our disappointed diva. 

#Alphadiva

On 6/16/2023 at 1:07 PM, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

@Beck Water Thanks for starting this thread.  As an out of towner I really appreciate the videos and a close up look at the practices.

Any word on Harty ?  I didn't see much mention of him.

It sounded like Harty was making some good plays.  @Happydays did a great job summarizing a couple of Athletic articles which mentioned him specifically.

Look upthread.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.