Tom Brady in "deep discussions" to become limited partner with LV Raiders

Big Turk

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I have no idea what they are planning here, but if Tom is going to end up as a suit in a luxury box at all the Raiders games helping to work with the team behind closed doors, and if that keeps him off our TV screens discussing football, that's PERFECT.

Browns need more help and the brown color would fit him better.

image.png.cec0db1e8618151274932dab40d8dba5.png

Of course, this is just one piece of the dung pie that may lead to Brady having some stake in the Raiders. If he and owner Mark Davis were to agree on terms, it would still require at least 24 current NFL owners to approve Brady's limited partnership, which is the case for all situations of minor and majority stakes. 

Another reason to dislike da Raidahs if this does go through. That is a heck of an option for a guy like he to take.  Straight from playing into an owners box?

**limp clap**   He can clearly do whatever he wants. I'd prefer retire to Bora Bora so I don't need to see or read about him anymore actually.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, muppy said:

Another reason to dislike da Raidahs if this does go through. That is a heck of an option for a guy like he to take.  Straight from playing into an owners box?

**limp clap**   He can clearly do whatever he wants. I'd prefer retire to Bora Bora so I don't need to see or read about him anymore actually.

Evidently he is no longer wanted in broadcast booth.

5 hours ago, without a drought said:

So was the "connect the dots" reference.

You got to wonder who is Dunkirk Don these days?  Or he may just not have time for us.

My bad! I was wondering, at first if it was, but then I was like, nah... But It's ringing more of a bell now... 

Edited by Nephilim17

On 7/6/2023 at 6:03 PM, KDIGGZ said:

Well my goodness, you're special.

Please provide me with your personal mailing address. I'm going to mail you a smiley face sticker.

I want you to proudly display it on your lunch box as an indicator of your success.

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Well my goodness, you're special.

Please provide me with your personal mailing address. I'm going to mail you a smiley face sticker.

I want you to proudly display it on your lunch box as an indicator of your success.

🙂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.