What's your Super Power?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Able to drive nails into a board with my penis.

Been taking those little blue pills? biggrin.gif

346689[/snapback]

However can no longer actually see the nails. :lol:

My super power is to instantly kill any thread in which I post.

Keep hammerin' AD. A girl's gotta have her standards.

Super-Strength for me.

346724[/snapback]

While i admire you conjuring up a line from a great movie in the early 80's i have to wonder if you aren't trying to say something to the rest of us. :lol:

While i admire you conjuring up a line from a great movie in the early 80's i have to wonder if you aren't trying to say something to the rest of us.  :P

346733[/snapback]

Who brought up the reference to the 80's movie again? :lol:

While i admire you conjuring up a line from a great movie in the early 80's i have to wonder if you aren't trying to say something to the rest of us.  :lol:

346733[/snapback]

Well considering that; 1.) I am not of the female gender and; 2.) I'm sure the list of persons that can hammer a six inch spike through a board with their um...trouser weasel (trying to be PG).... is hopefully non-existant, I feel I can safely author that post with my manliness intact.

Who brought up the reference to the 80's movie again?  :lol:

346741[/snapback]

Well considering that; 1.) I am not of the female gender and; 2.) I'm sure the list of persons that can hammer a six inch spike through a board with their um...trouser weasel (trying to be PG).... is hopefully non-existant, I feel I can safely author that post with my manliness intact.

346742[/snapback]

I stand corrected... Twice... I am really off my game! In other news the woman who said that line now is a graphic design artist. Her career as an actress never really took off, even though she was fun to look at.