Who are considered the "Can't Miss" prospects in the draft this year?

Virgil

12 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I get what you are saying, but also would argue, it’s virtually identical in the basic make up.  You have an undersized, high performer, that probably goes #1.  Then a more traditional and equally accomplished in college type of guy.  Then you have a couple freak athletes.. one bound to bust like Rosen, I’d just throw milk on Levis in pregame and be done with him if I were a D coordinator, so I have my doubts there.   Hooker, I think could be an early performer.

I think Dak is a solid comparison.  I’d happily take that vs anything we had between Kelly and Allen, so yeah. 

I think he’s a much safer prospect than  Bryce young who’s considered top 15

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/12/2023 at 10:00 AM, Virgil said:

While we expect to see 4 QB's go in the top 10, I've seen numerous evaluations stating that none of these guys would be a #1 pick in most prior year drafts.  Most players I see have some opportunity or require a scheme fit.

A lot of mocks have Levis sliding out of the top 10.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.