YouTube Sunday Ticket 2 Stream Max

njodogg

Bummer for any cave dwellers out there. I called into YTTV and they confirmed as of now it will only be two streams. Please call and log a request for more if it effects you. Took all of 5 minutes.  I have 5/6 TVs in my cave. This was a huge bummer. Even with the unlimited stream package. 

image.thumb.png.6c7373632540d81c9b6acde691a71fd0.png

31 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You’re either charging admission or you have too much time on your hands. 😄

He lives in a strip center between the coin operated laundry and the check cashing place?  🤷‍♂️

I have 3 TV’s in the basement, but one is in a bedroom. Add in the 3 TV’s on the first floor and I get limited by DTV streaming at times. I can only have 3-4 TV’s on the same channel. That’s is one reason (a/k/a excuse) to still have DTV Dish as another option. Can’t get Sunday Ticket on streaming, which is the main reason. 

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

He lives in a strip center between the coin operated laundry and the check cashing place?  🤷‍♂️

I have 3 TV’s in the basement, but one is in a bedroom. Add in the 3 TV’s on the first floor and I get limited by DTV streaming at times. I can only have 3-4 TV’s on the same channel. That’s is one reason (a/k/a excuse) to still have DTV Dish as another option. Can’t get Sunday Ticket on streaming, which is the main reason. 

So you have 6 TV’s between two floors…but do you have six + different people in your house every day of the week wanting to watch different shows/sports? It would seem YouTube’s limitation on 2 different games makes sense, unless you’re a bar/tavern and need 6 different games on at one time. 

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So you have 6 TV’s between two floors…but do you have six + different people in your house every day of the week wanting to watch different shows/sports? It would seem YouTube’s limitation on 2 different games makes sense, unless you’re a bar/tavern and need 6 different games on at one time. 

No, I turn them all on so I don’t miss anything. But there are times where the “best game” surprises me and I have to change channels. Of course, it may be on regular cable by then, but if the Bills aren’t playing I will skip around. 

I’ve seen man caves that have 5-6 TV’s in the same room revolving around the big screen. Seems pretty cool, but I’m not a gambler or that invested in anything. Even March Madness gets you what you need without all that. Still, pretty cool……

11 minutes ago, njodogg said:

Just a simple cave. Didn't think I would get bashed so bad for this! 

unnamed.jpg

This looks like a standard setup these days. I used to be a huge gambler, and I had 5tvs on different games like you do. It's a must with parlays in play. And that was in the 90's.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.