Which way do you lean politically?

Which way do you lean politically?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which way do you lean, politically/

40 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Since he doesn't understand medicine or politics, I thought he might need some business help.  It's absolutely true.  If you"re not leveraging your fixed overhead to the max, you're leaving money on the table (unless, of course, you are less busy than is optimal).  
If you're working 2 jobs as a professional, you're probably not leveraging fixed overhead to the max.  Kapeesh?

Holy sh*t dude... again, YOU DON'T KNOW ME. All you know is what I do for a living, simply due to the fact I'm open about it. 

Because we disagree politically... that means I "doesn't understand medicine or politics"? Give me a f*cking break. I've gone on vacation with a former governor of Oklahoma, I helped elect the current governor of my state... someone I lived with at the Beta house in Stillwater. I know Don Nickles, Wes Watkins and countless members of congress who went to DC from Oklahoma. I'm friends with an Oklahoma Supreme Court Justice. I've worked on campaigns. I've taken countless polysci classes (even Russian politics when I was in ROTC in college). 

And as for my work... just because I've chosen to work at the school along with my practice outside school, doesn't mean I'm lacking anything and certainly don't need any help from a troll like yourself. How many teachers choose that profession because they want to get rich? None. I'm counseling (mental health) because I enjoy it. Same with school counseling. Working two jobs out of CHOICE. Not because I have to. 

You're just an assh*le trying to push buttons. We talk about issues and your ONLY response is to try to insult someone. 

54 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why do you feel it necessary to personally attack people you disagree with? Straight out the billsy playbook.

He knows he can't really talk about issues or debate... he has to go with lame attempts to insult someone. BillSy isn't even that big of an assh*le. 

Dude probably works at Arby's and lives with his parents. 

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Since he doesn't understand medicine or politics, I thought he might need some business help.  It's absolutely true.  If you"re not leveraging your fixed overhead to the max, you're leaving money on the table (unless, of course, you are less busy than is optimal).  
If you're working 2 jobs as a professional, you're probably not leveraging fixed overhead to the max.  Kapeesh?

I mean this the nicest way possible, maybe it's you who doesn't understand medicine or politics? To be fair you do side with billstime on many subjects and he's certifiably bat ***** crazy. You talk as if your stance is bulletproof.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wisconsin State Legislature has a GOP supermajority 

So does North Carolina 

I love watching the commies here go commie and just make ***t up.  It’s their post Trump way

Strange, none of my republican friends have ever called me a commie. I only get that here on PPP. Do you call everyone you meet whom you disagree with politically a commie? Sounds like you need to relax a bit BB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I mean this the nicest way possible, maybe it's you who doesn't understand medicine or politics? To be fair you do side with billstime on many subjects and he's certifiably bat ***** crazy. You talk as if your stance is bulletproof.

LetsGo!

3 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Holy sh*t dude... again, YOU DON'T KNOW ME. All you know is what I do for a living, simply due to the fact I'm open about it. 

Because we disagree politically... that means I "doesn't understand medicine or politics"? Give me a f*cking break. I've gone on vacation with a former governor of Oklahoma, I helped elect the current governor of my state... someone I lived with at the Beta house in Stillwater. I know Don Nickles, Wes Watkins and countless members of congress who went to DC from Oklahoma. I'm friends with an Oklahoma Supreme Court Justice. I've worked on campaigns. I've taken countless polysci classes (even Russian politics when I was in ROTC in college). 

And as for my work... just because I've chosen to work at the school along with my practice outside school, doesn't mean I'm lacking anything and certainly don't need any help from a troll like yourself. How many teachers choose that profession because they want to get rich? None. I'm counseling (mental health) because I enjoy it. Same with school counseling. Working two jobs out of CHOICE. Not because I have to. 

You're just an assh*le trying to push buttons. We talk about issues and your ONLY response is to try to insult someone. 

He knows he can't really talk about issues or debate... he has to go with lame attempts to insult someone. BillSy isn't even that big of an assh*le. 

Dude probably works at Arby's and lives with his parents. 

As big blitz would say “ cool “