Feminist explains origins of Trans Agenda! (Hint: It’s funded by billionaire globalists)

Contrary to popular belief, the Trans agenda has very little to do with gender dysphoria, and is being used as the “on ramp” to something called Trans Humanism- the morphing of technology and biology by the Bio-Medical Industrial Complex…

It’s 30 minutes long, but certainly worth your time…👍

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Yes, Christians are just such a targeted minority in America 🙄

We have no motive for the shooter yet beyond that it was her old elementary school. 

Because commies like you in government and media always wait at least 5 seconds before concluding motive for other violent crimes

But in this case we need to wait?

:lol:

Again with more astounding hypocrisy.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Because commies like you in government and media always wait at least 5 seconds before concluding motive for other violent crimes

But in this case we need to wait?

:lol:

Again with more astounding hypocrisy.

… no? We still don’t have a motive for the Las Vegas shooter even though more info is coming about that. 

Our point has always been “hey look another mentally unwell person with easy access to high powered rifles how interesting, maybe we should do something about that.”

13 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

It’s almost like, if after 9/11, the White House and media gave heart felt condolences to the Osama Bin Laden instead of the people and first responders who died in the towers…

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

… no? We still don’t have a motive for the Las Vegas shooter even though more info is coming about that. 

Our point has always been “hey look another mentally unwell person with easy access to high powered rifles how interesting, maybe we should do something about that.”

I support stricter gun laws, not banning or confiscation. That pesky 2nd ammendment and all.

I also support addressing the massive mental health component with this problem.

There I addressed your deflection. 

Now back to the point that you deflected from. The shooter shot up a Christian school.

When it's a black church, a gay nightclub or a synagogue we immediately blame and do not wait...for anything.

Again, I'm curious why do you suppose the media and government are so patient in this particular case?

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I support stricter gun laws, not banning or confiscation. That pesky 2nd ammendment and all.

I also support addressing the massive mental health component with this problem.

There I addressed your deflection. 

Now back to the point that you deflected from. The shooter shot up a Christian school.

When it's a black church, a gay nightclub or a synagogue we immediately blame and do not wait...for anything.

Again, I'm curious why do you suppose the media and government are so patient in this particular case?

EQUITY 🥳🥳🥳

Ain’t it grand? 😉

Edited by JaCrispy

• 8 months later...