The Walls be Closing

Kemp

15 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

When a Republican is President on Inauguration Day 2025, I’ll be right back here to see how you and your dem friends, to include Hilary, Stacey abrams, pelosi etc will say it was rigged with no proof. Get over yourself, they all do it. This is get Trump TDS bs, you know it. Double standard which will lead to the downfall of this country, already starting. 

Ok so you’re taking the word of someone who has all the reason to make himself look good. Alternative electors makes more sense if they were convinced that there was foul play and were persuaded by political protected speech. You’re too dumb to understand this and you are a useful idiot to the left taking the narrative hook line and sinker. Pathetic 

Interesting answer.

So, now the rabid Trump supporter is a liar about calling themselves fake electors.

You're squarely on both sides of this.

Who's pathetic?

14 hours ago, TSOL said:

Man, these walls are taking a REALLY long time to close ..

You don't seem to understand how the legal system works.

If you were standing on a railroad track you couldn't see an oncoming train.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Interesting answer.

So, now the rabid Trump supporter is a liar about calling themselves fake electors.

You're squarely on both sides of this.

Who's pathetic?

You don't seem to understand how the legal system works.

If you were standing on a railroad track you couldn't see an oncoming train.

I'll tell you one thing, fani marx isn't fit to prosecute the Georgia case 

14 hours ago, aristocrat said:

because I know your type. Now you’re claiming you didn’t support them cause of how bad they were. It’s hilarious. I was against the capitol riots from day one and have receipts to show it. You’re just a hypocrite 

Please point to where I ever cheered riots.

I am happy to hear that you are not a Trump supporter, though.

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Probably thinking about how they can throw you in and get away with it

Or burning crosses.

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I'll tell you one thing, fani marx isn't fit to prosecute the Georgia case 

Because?

If so, you should be happy.

• Like (+1) 1

Bad news for the 215 pound man.

Politico reports that the 3 Georgia Republicans who were Trump’s fake electors say that they took the steps they did because Trump and his lawyers urged them to do so. 

The 3 claimed in a court filing that they should be “immune from state prosecution because they believed they were carrying out a federal function with the blessing of the incumbent president.”

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Because?

Because she can say it's not personal for her til she is blue in the face but it is. 

It is personal for her 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

That figures.

We are witnessing an unprecedented  historical seismic shift in American law and politics and there's a lot of gray area here to be interpreted and defined by lawyers judges and grand juries. 

Do you really want our country setting precedent to criminally indict political opponents? 

I find liberal progressives to be short sighted, if he was found guilty the legal  precedent it would  set doesn't fit into the confines of  democracy 

27 minutes ago, TSOL said:

We are witnessing an unprecedented  historical seismic shift in American law and politics and there's a lot of gray area here to be interpreted and defined by lawyers judges and grand juries. 

Do you really want our country setting precedent to criminally indict political opponents? 

I find liberal progressives to be short sighted, if he was found guilty the legal  precedent it would  set doesn't fit into the confines of  democracy 

Here's the deal. 

It's as old an idea as exists.

If you commit a crime, be prepared to do the time.

Folks like you say this is unprecedented.

You're right, but not because an ex-President is under indictment. It's because he tried to overturn an election. 

Should an ex-President or anyone else be immune from prosecution if it is thought they have broken the law?

If you believe the answer is Yes, what's the point of having a judicial system?  

And you guys complain about a two-tiered justice system.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

he tried to overturn an election. 

TBD by an actual court of law. 

Not by you, not by CNN and not by axe to grind fani wilis

Edited by TSOL
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Please point to where I ever cheered riots.

I am happy to hear that you are not a Trump supporter, though.

Or burning crosses.

Because?

you know what’s amazing? During the riots every left wing nut was supporting them and now every left wing nut claims they never supported them. It’s hilarious to hear you deny it 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

Are politicians suddenly allowed to break the law?   You don't even see the flaw in your logic here do you?