Denise, Denise, this is court not a bar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone catch the video with the kid getting run over by the car? He was treated and released. The driver looked like he was zooted out of his mind.

Video is in the same section as the stewardess titty video.

Hell...her outfit is tame compared to what I have seen in our courtrooms right here in our wonderful city of Roch....

When I worked for the court system I would see men in Family Court and City Court or any other court waiting to see the Judge hear their case in shorts and a basketball shirt with sneakers or dressing like they are in a gang or Boyz from the Hood or they just rolled out of bed. I have seen women with tank tops or tight short inner-city whore outfits with exposed navels waiting to see the judge for their case. Quite disgusting and disrespectful if you ask me but the judges never call them on it.

ADVICE: whenever you go to court whether it is traffic court or a trial for anything and you are due to see a judge.....dress appropriately like you are interviewing for a job....it shows respect for the judge and their court and they in turn will respect you more....most of all avoid the word "Ums" "Ya feel me?" , "know what I'm sayin?", and "Dude is whacked"....if you sound like an uneducated knucklehead then the Judge will take that into consideration. Always address them as "Your Honor or Judge (Name)". Also LOOK THEM IN THE EYE WHEN TALKING TO THEM...judges can spot a liar a mile away and those who lie do not look you in the eye and hesitate when they talk.

Hope this shines some light...... :lol:

Hell...her outfit is tame compared to what I have seen in our courtrooms right here in our wonderful city of Roch....

When I worked for the court system I would see men in Family Court and City Court or any other court waiting to see the Judge hear their case in shorts and a basketball shirt with sneakers or dressing like they are in a gang or Boyz from the Hood or they just rolled out of bed.  I have seen women with tank tops or tight short inner-city whore outfits with exposed navels waiting to see the judge for their case.  Quite disgusting and disrespectful if you ask me but the judges never call them on it.

ADVICE:  whenever you go to court whether it is traffic court or a trial for anything and you are due to see a judge.....dress appropriately like you are interviewing for a job....it shows respect for the judge and their court and they in turn will respect you more....most of all avoid  the word "Ums" "Ya feel me?" , "know what I'm sayin?", and "Dude is whacked"....if you sound like an uneducated knucklehead then the Judge will take that into consideration.  Always address them as "Your Honor or Judge (Name)". Also LOOK THEM IN THE EYE WHEN TALKING TO THEM...judges can spot a liar a mile away and those who lie do not look you in the eye and hesitate when they talk. 

Hope this shines some light......  :huh:

345865[/snapback]

You should see some of the "parents" of the students at my wife's school. I was there last night to help out with a magic show that they were putting on for the kids. I was REVOLTED by the way these people acted and dressed in front of their kids. The one woman was wearing what can only be described as a hooker's garb, including....get this...high-heel chuck taylors.

I feel so bad for those kids. They've got no shot in life. None. Life's a real B word.

You should see some of the "parents" of the students at my wife's school. I was there last night to help out with a magic show that they were putting on for the kids. I was REVOLTED by the way these people acted and dressed in front of their kids. The one woman was wearing what can only be described as a hooker's garb, including....get this...high-heel chuck taylors.

I feel so bad for those kids. They've got no shot in life. None. Life's a real B word.

346217[/snapback]

It's nothing some extra government funding can't fix! :huh:

It's nothing some extra government funding can't fix!    :huh:

346309[/snapback]

It was really discouraging. I do alot to volunteer and help out at her school. You almost feel like no matter how much you try and help, it means nothing because in the end these people are going to raise their kids to be hoodlums or teenage mothers.

346217[/snapback]

I'm actually surprised they even bothered to show up frankly...

I'm actually surprised they even bothered to show up frankly...

346328[/snapback]

Only about half of the audience's parents did.

Another disturbing story: My wife teaches first grade. These kids are SIX years old. One of her kids recently told her that his mother doesn't want him going down in the basement because his dad smokes pot down there. But then he went on to say that his dad has asked him to come downstairs and try it with him.

SIX. SIX YEARS OLD.

I nearly vomited when she told me that.

It was really discouraging. I do alot to volunteer and help out at her school. You almost feel like no matter how much you try and help, it means nothing because in the end these people are going to raise their kids to be hoodlums or teenage mothers.

346314[/snapback]

But on the bright side, a lot of the moms are probably easy. :huh:

Only about half of the audience's parents did.

Another disturbing story: My wife teaches first grade. These kids are SIX years old. One of her kids recently told her that his mother doesn't want him going down in the basement because his dad smokes pot down there. But then he went on to say that his dad has asked him to come downstairs and try it with him.

SIX. SIX YEARS OLD.

I nearly vomited when she told me that.

346360[/snapback]

Your wife should contact Protective Services ASAP about that kid.

Hey...great link. I didn't know they still made flight attendants like that !

And as an added bonus, I also found out how Ron Mexico got the herp! :huh:

"Herpes From Waxing?"

5pm 5/26/05 | Dr. Sean Kenniff

Thanks. I can not believe all the hits this post has. I was thinking with her background perhaps I should contact Denise and see if she wants to be the hostess

and perhaps handle the raffle and stuff at the TBD Tailgate Party!

Your wife should contact Protective Services ASAP about that kid.

346478[/snapback]

The school's principal is in charge of that. If my wife did it, she could lose her job for not following protocol. I'm not sure what the resolution to the issue was, but I was tempted to do some vigilante justice.

346217[/snapback]

Your avatar. Is that the Hail Bop Comet guy ?