Sacre Bleu!!!

Is anyone else embarrassed that we consider France to be an ally?

Not really. They gave us Miss Liberty.

But it does embarrass me that 95% of Americans don't even know who our strongest ally is.... :blink:

But it does embarrass me that 95% of Americans don't even know who our strongest ally is.... :blink:

345293[/snapback]

Australia or Britain or Canada or New Zealand. I'd consider them about the same.

I'd keep strong ties with New Zealand...from what I've gathered from watching recent movies, they have lots of orcs we could use in the war on terror.

345362[/snapback]

:blink:

and we wouldn't want the terrorists getting ahold of the One Ring either

Gotta love our old ally France and their 'fearless' leader Jock Shirock...

Is anyone else embarrassed that we consider France to be an ally?

345268[/snapback]

Come on - you have got to love the French giving the finger to their polical elite. Only snag is that it will likely scupper our chance of telling Blair to go F himself on the same issue (bloody politicians.....).

I'd keep strong ties with New Zealand...from what I've gathered from watching recent movies, they have lots of orcs we could use in the war on terror.

345362[/snapback]

Maybe we can transport the orcs from the World of Azeroth and start a new alliance, one between the noble humans and the strong and honorable orcs.

God I'm a nerd.

yippie, I have not been this happy with the freaks in France for as long as I can remember. However I do have a very biased reason for feeling this way.

See I work for a company that manufactures automation equipment in Germany and due to the high Euro value against the dollar recently, our products have been getting a little bit priced out of the market. We have actually grown market share but at the sacrifice of some profit margin.

Since the frenchie french and others have rejected that wacky document, the value of the Euro has srunk another 5%. So Yippie....my profit margin, and thus Commision rate will be significantly effected.

So, I say with all sincereity.......viva la france. :D

But it does embarrass me that 95% of Americans don't even know who our strongest ally is.... :D

345293[/snapback]

are you making up numbers to slam Americans again? I thought you learned your lesson

Maybe we can transport the orcs from the World of Azeroth and start a new alliance, one between the noble humans and the strong and honorable orcs.

God I'm a nerd.

349197[/snapback]

I play World of Warcraft way too much, too.