idiots

Just back from # 2's baseball game....

plopped a couple of heaping spoonfuls of ziti on a plate...

poured a glass of merlot.....

turned on the TV....

Cubs/Astro's.....

I would settle for Leafs/Bruins right now.

bunch of idiots.

I'm jonesing bad right now for playoff hockey.

turned on the TV....

Cubs/Astro's.....

bunch of idiots. 

344933[/snapback]

Preaching to the choir brother

turned on the TV....

Cubs/Astro's.....

bunch of idiots. 

344933[/snapback]

Settle for Leafs-Bruins? I love watching two division rivals snot each other! <_<

Things are looking up a bit...rumor has it that the players are taking over, and actually listening to the league. There is also some speculation that Goodenow won't sign the deal, and he'll be leaving the NHLPA...if that happens, then its pretty clear that this lockout is 100% his fault (and the players for not getting rid of him sooner).

They met today and will meet again tomorrow....this is following a big week last week, where the Thursday meeting went from 10am to almost 1am. TSN still covers what is going on, and http://hockeyrumors.blogspot.com/ is a pretty active blog with a lot of inside information.

CBA can hopefully be done within the next 2-3 weeks. They've even been talking about having a pre-season tournament or other events to get the fans back into it for next season.

Things are looking up a bit...rumor has it that the players are taking over, and actually listening to the league.  There is also some speculation that Goodenow won't sign the deal, and he'll be leaving the NHLPA...if that happens, then its pretty clear that this lockout is 100% his fault (and the players for not getting rid of him sooner).

They met today and will meet again tomorrow....this is following a big week last week, where the Thursday meeting went from 10am to almost 1am.  TSN still covers what is going on, and http://hockeyrumors.blogspot.com/ is a pretty active blog with a lot of inside information.

CBA can hopefully be done within the next 2-3 weeks.  They've even been talking about having a pre-season tournament or other events to get the fans back into it for next season.

345108[/snapback]

Cool, thanks for the link agilen - I bookmarked it.

There is also some speculation that Goodenow won't sign the deal, and he'll be leaving the NHLPA...if that happens, then its pretty clear that this lockout is 100% his fault (and the players for not getting rid of him sooner).

345108[/snapback]

It's about time. Hardheaded union pr1ck that should have been gone years ago. But Bettman should also go. Not for the lockout situation but for his lack of leadership over the last decade.

It's about time. Hardheaded union pr1ck that should have been gone years ago. But Bettman should also go. Not for the lockout situation but for his lack of leadership over the last decade.

345119[/snapback]

I 100% agree with this!

Please bring back HOCKEY!!!