Best friend growing up got screwed out of a State Semi-Final birth

BillyBilliams

My best friend growing up is the assistant coach for a high school in the bootheels of Missouri.  The school he works for is NOT known for anything sports.  Just that they get beat up by tornados.  It's a small farm town that would take 30 seconds to drive through.  They played a private school from St. Louis (ranked 2nd in the state I believe) and got screwed over.  Worst part is MSHSAA (Missouri State High SChool Activities Association) acknowledges the mistake, but doesn't want to do anything about it.

Cooter gets screwed by MSHSAA

• Sad 2
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, BillyBilliams said:

My best friend growing up is the assistant coach for a high school in the bootheels of Missouri.  The school he works for is NOT known for anything sports.  Just that they get beat up by tornados.  It's a small farm town that would take 30 seconds to drive through.  They played a private school from St. Louis (ranked 2nd in the state I believe) and got screwed over.  Worst part is MSHSAA (Missouri State High SChool Activities Association) acknowledges the mistake, but doesn't want to do anything about it.

Cooter gets screwed. Well yeah...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillyBilliams said:

Wow, that sucks. Feel bad for the kids! 

There was a game here in Oklahoma a week ago (like 4A girls basketball semi's) where, in a 1 point game with 2.5 seconds left, the team with the slight lead stole the ball and the girl was so excited with her steal... she took off running towards her bench with the ball. Her teammates swarmed her and the bench cleared, celebrating. 

The officials rushed off the court. 

2.5 seconds left when she stole it then took 20 steps holding the ball to her side. No walking called. Game over. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.