Falcons fans show love for Peerless

God, I hate MBs like that (and Billszone) that allow photos and other crap.  <_<

343992[/snapback]

Yeah, I was just about to say that... just say no to graphic signatures.

-Jeff

My favorite post so far in that thread:

Poster 1: "Why didnt this eye disorder effect him when he was a Buffalo Bill?"

Poster 2: "Because he had Moulds taking on the double team"

<_<

Oh well...its a good thing for Falcons fans' dignity that we wasted the pick we got from that trade on an injured RB...

My favorite post so far in that thread:

Poster 1:  "Why didnt this eye disorder effect him when he was a Buffalo Bill?"

Poster 2:  "Because he had Moulds taking on the double team"

:(

Oh well...its a good thing for Falcons fans' dignity that we wasted the pick we got from that trade on an injured RB...

Yeah but McGahee's leg disorder didn't affect him because Moulds took on the double team. <_<

God, I hate MBs like that (and Billszone) that allow photos and other crap.  <_<

343992[/snapback]

Though if you're allowed to have them, at least get it right. One guy, in an effort to support Vick, had one photo of Vick on money, followed by Bob Barker on "The Price is Right," and then when he meant to use another "Price is Right" photo, he strayed from Bob Barker and went to Gene Rayburn, who did wonderfully on Match Game...however, this photo is from another show. Not Match Game. And DEFINITELY NOT Barker or The Price is Right.

(/sarcasm) for those of you who think that because I'm right, I'm also being serious.

One of those posters said he was so successful because he lined up in the slot, but that's simply not true. He was successful becasue we launched the ball over 600 times and for no other reason. Hell, how many teams put the ball up over 600 times and don't have two WRs over 1K, unless of course they have a Moss or some monster superstar which are few.

Doesn't THIS quote sound familiar, though:

I want to see anyone beat out Price. I'm through with him. No heart, no guts. Potential don't mean squat...performance is everything. Put up or shut up. Play like a man or get the f--- off the field.

eats up too much bandwidth, i'd rather have a faster loading page

besides, most of those graphic sigs are an eyesore

344254[/snapback]

Simple solution - turn off signatures. I do so on BillsZone and TBD.

Simple solution - turn off signatures.  I do so on BillsZone and TBD.

344305[/snapback]

Thank you! I was waiting for someone to say that. Hell, you can even turn off the other images if you choose. But if everyone's biggest gripe is the big sigs, shut them off and you'll never see them again. Problem solved. i do that sometimes when i dont want all that clutter.

Thank you!  I was waiting for someone to say that.  Hell, you can even turn off the other images if you choose.  But if everyone's biggest gripe is the big sigs, shut them off and you'll never see them again.  Problem solved.  i do that sometimes when i dont want all that clutter.

344314[/snapback]

And if you want signatures and avatars but some are sooo offensive get a REAL browser which allows you to block images and give you a control bar like FireFox. Occasionally I turn on signatures/avatars and when I do after a bit I just start blocking the images I see over and over and over.