Americans Only Act as The Example They Are Lead By - No Consequences !

T master

As a young person i never understood just why my old man complained so much about the government & the politicians in it but as i have gotten older i completely understand now but there are a few things that i truly do not understand .

In my life time the first situation i saw a politician get impeached or was threatened to be impeached was Richard Nixon & he resigned rather than face the ridicule that came along with impeachment & by todays standards was really nothing in comparison ! 

But since then i have seen a couple of politicians rather POTUS that have been impeached but when it was all said and done i asked my self just exactly what did this action accomplish 🤔 From anything i saw absolutely nothing but the gov't blowing a S**T ton more of tax payer dollars for nothing .

Clinton although being a decent president showed that by being a out & out liar the only thing that getting impeached did was with that & getting a BJ actually in the white house only made him more popular & that after it was all done he got a AT A BOY from most of the rest of America nothing but a mere slap on the wrist .

Then we move on later to Trump & he was impeached which means 2 times the money & still nothing came from it and even if they did have any kind of proof of wrong doing the only thing they would do is again slap him on the wrist then allow him to go about his business .

Now we have this George Santos guy that is nothing but a complete lying POS and because he was voted in to office he can't be fired even though EVERYTHING that came out of his mouth was a lie . So what's wrong with this picture ?

We all know for the most part politicians are lawyers that learn very early to twist words & only tell us what we think we want to here as to not think it is a lie but when someone as blatant as this guy has been in some respects makes me think - did he do this to prove a point or is this really the man he is ?

But once again he is untouchable and can go on doing a job that is suppose to have some sort of honor & morals attached to it but he has proven that he doesn't yet he can't in any way be fired for these actions - WHY ??? 

There are 2 things that i was taught to hate as a young person & those 2 were a liar & a thief which most politicians are 1 or the other so now i completely understand why my old man had such a bad opinion of politicians & gov't .

This also tells us all given the past & this particular election of Santos that no matter what you do or say while in office or in getting there you can just go on and there will be absolutely no consequences to your actions . Then we wonder why we have people today doing the things they do - if you are to lead by example & do some despicable things you just get away with it that just tells us it's all okay .

Then you throw in the woke crowd & all of those over sensitive people with the "politically correct' train of thoughts and welcome to American politics  ! Are there no actions that can get you fired from a elected office ?

• Thank you (+1) 2

With all due respect…you are missing the point. These elected officials are simply pawns of ‘the system’. You’re giving them way too much credit and blame. The country isn’t being run, steered, destroyed, or bankrupted by them. They come and go with each term limit or election cycle.

And this goes for BOTH sides of the aisle. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

With all due respect…you are missing the point. These elected officials are simply pawns of ‘the system’. You’re giving them way too much credit and blame. The country isn’t being run, steered, destroyed, or bankrupted by them. They come and go with each term limit or election cycle.

And this goes for BOTH sides of the aisle. 

What's the point again? What system? Or is it just some nebulous undefined something? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's the point again? What system? Or is it just some nebulous undefined something? 

The country is run by a cabal of unelected bureaucrats. Our elected officials pretty much come and go, with the exception of those who’ve learned how the game is played. If you believe otherwise, you’re a fool (respectfully). 

• Like (+1) 1

seems a lot of people now of days can't grasp actual freedom of choice means one is responsible for the results of said free choices.  They can be both positive and/or negative. Having a negative reaction to an action is normal, its how one learns.  if they choose to.

Being told that every outcome must be good, and if not. It's because some bad entity is the real reason. (White supremacy, The system. The rich, the republicans, the democrats, and so on) only leads to stunted cognitive human growth development.  

The country is run by a cabal of unelected bureaucrats. Our elected officials pretty much come and go, with the exception of those who’ve learned how the game is played. If you believe otherwise, you’re a fool (respectfully). 

They play a role for sure. Is a disconnected, far flung bureaucracy with mandated roles in charge of the country? Nope 

Deal! I’ll let you do the same with the left wing. (Meet back here in a few years.) 😉

No, we are voting. You don't think it matters so we will do it and you can laugh at the results cause they "do not matter" 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, we are voting. You don't think it matters so we will do it and you can laugh at the results cause they "do not matter" 

voting, mailing, harvesting, signing whats the difference.

Just look at the mail in votes got Winning Hochul over the finish line.