(LAMP)OK for 40th B-day invite

I am designing a card, the fron has a pic of wifey as a baby, and so far the front text is "....When you were young and your heart was an open book,You used to say live and let live..."

The inside is a recent, not the most flattering pic of her,...what would be a good song line to show the woes of getting older? Thanks in advance. and if anyone has a better front text line by all means please suggest

Aren't you supposed to put a sign on your front lawn, saying " Lordy,Lordy, look who's 40 ? ", followed by a bad picture from youth in the local paper ? I thought that was some sort of cretin protocol.

342496[/snapback]

No, they just do that for you, "King of All Things Cretin"

I am designing a card, the fron has a pic of wifey as a baby, and so far the front text is "....When you were young and your heart was an open book,You used to say live and let live..."

The inside is a recent, not the most flattering pic of her,...what would be a good song line to show the woes of getting older?  Thanks in advance.  and if anyone has a better front text line by all means please suggest

342485[/snapback]

Hmmmm...purchasing another's lines to insult one's spouse is one thing, taking pains to do it yourself may get you remembered in a special way. :w00t: