Not So Long Ago & Not So Far Away in America !

T master

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's so we could send money to Ukraine just so Russia could hack it. :lol:

You can’t make this stuff up. We have dozens of pages debating on spending money for a bunch of new IRS AGENTS. Somehow our government prioritizes that over a one time expenditure on new software for airline safety? To quote Irv….what a mess!

On 1/13/2023 at 8:50 AM, Tiberius said:

Hey, my nuts are not num! Why are you talking about my nuts??? 

Because that's all you do is sit around and play with them all day every day which distracts you from any kind of common sense thoughts & also distracts you from seeing anything as it is because the lack of blood flow to your brain !! 

23 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You can’t make this stuff up. We have dozens of pages debating on spending money for a bunch of new IRS AGENTS. Somehow our government prioritizes that over a one time expenditure on new software for airline safety? To quote Irv….what a mess!

The money we spent changing the name of the NOTAM system from Notice to Airmen, which was evidently sexist and offensive, to Notice to Air Missions, which makes absolutely no sense as non military aviation is never a mission, could have been spent enhancing the software.

But no.

You get the results you get when you put political friends in leadership roles instead of people who have knowledge, experience and talent in those areas.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I’ll ask again….instead of all of this nonsensical waste of time and money investigating whether Presidents and Vice Presidents are wrongfully taking documents out of their offices when they leave, why don’t these ridiculous morons from the National Archives Department simply send someone over to officially clear and check them out? Doesn’t anyone have a checklist or a clipboard? Oh wait…. that would make way, way too much sense!

To quote BillStime….IDIOTS!  

• Like (+1) 1