What cruel fate will befall our beloved Willis

If i recall correctly the last 2 players to appear on the TBD banner were Drew and Travis. Both of which have fallen mightily

Is there a TBD Curse, like a Madden Curse? And if so, what cruel fate shall befall our beloved Willis?

If i recall correctly the last 2 players to appear on the TBD banner were Drew and Travis.  Both of which have fallen mightily

Is there a TBD Curse, like a Madden Curse?  And if so, what cruel fate shall befall our beloved Willis?

341494[/snapback]

what about that damned cowbell curse that caused us to lose the pittsburgh game last year?

If i recall correctly the last 2 players to appear on the TBD banner were Drew and Travis.  Both of which have fallen mightily

Is there a TBD Curse, like a Madden Curse?  And if so, what cruel fate shall befall our beloved Willis?

341494[/snapback]

I know, he has a bad game or two, and a vocal minority on TSW starts posting every day, 15 times a day that he sucks, and TD sucks for drafting him!

OR

He holds out for a better deal, after a stellar 2005 campaign, and a vocal majority on TSW starts referring to him as a POS, question his manhood, insist that they always thougt Travis Henry was better, insist that the Bills should have never traded Henry, becasue he was a "warrior", and threaten bodily damage to his agent, Drew Rosenhaus...and then insist that the Bills will be better of without him!

Those are my educated guesses. Anyone else?

I know, he has a bad game or two, and a vocal minority on TSW starts posting every day, 15 times a day that he sucks, and TD sucks for drafting him!

OR

He holds out for a better deal, after a stellar 2005 campaign, and a vocal majority on TSW starts referring to him as a POS, question his manhood, insist that they always thougt Travis Henry was better, insist that the Bills should have never traded Henry, becasue he was a "warrior", and threaten bodily damage to his agent, Drew Rosenhaus...and then insist that the Bills will be better of without him!

Those are my educated guesses.  Anyone else?

341898[/snapback]

And just what's so wrong with those two scenarios?

You trying to mess with the natural order of things?

Of course he's going to have a bad game or 2 or 3.

Even OJS had an off day here and there in his day.

Hosenhouse already has a Poston-like plan for WM.

Count on it. Hell, Travis is pulling that s#it right now.

Willis Mcgahee is bigger than any silly curse. Madden, SI, OR TSW..... 

Willis Will rush for over 1500 yards and double digit td's  or I will personally skip around my block naked and video tape it, and believe you me, nobody wants to see that  : :blink:

341904[/snapback]

you are being held to this one...

I hope nothing happens to him and he gains 1800 yards. But, if it does, guess what? We (currently) have the best back-up in the NFL. Grumble all you like and insult him, but his name is Travis Henry.