Deep thoughts, with Bruce Vilanch

BruceVilanch

5 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

I agree there are plenty of interesting people of all types. To automatically just disregard a group of people over one thing, whatever that may be, is far more cringeworthy a stance then any pot or other vice with the caveat that they don't impact others with their usage by a due or starting fights.  I've never seen any pothead start a fight though I concede if there's a shortage of munchies a couple of pothead could come to blows...  but likely they'd just phase into a fit of laughter as their current situation dawns on them.  

It actually might be good for them to expand their horizons from their narrow-minded existence.

To the anti pot poster 

You do you as you please.  Doesn't really impact on those of us who are tolerant.  It likely would be a waste for you anyway since enhancing thoughts only works well when you have thoughts worth exploring.

Embrace diversity I say.
Judge not the tools/methods as the Person whom you are speaking with.
and always always 

Listen

4 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

You have not presented any thought thus far worth exploring.  I invite you to show us one someone as interesting as you claim should find that to be a simple request.  And there are plenty of highly intelligent far from stupid people and amongst them I'm absolutely certain there would be some who have no thoughts I find worth exploring  yet it hardly makes them stupid. By being narrow-minded you choose to attach these labels to people based on miniscule facts you think you can extrapolate from a few random sentences.  That makes you you. It's also what makes you totally uninteresting to me and invalidates any opinions you espouse to have any merit to me even if I share an opinion.  Your credibility is suspect to me as soon as you displayed your narrow-minded views on someone just casually mentioning smoking pot and now they are just the same as everyone you've known who you insinuate as underachieving losers.   

Myself I find people attract people that share same characteristics so perhaps there's another reason these people you know are losers and the pot smoking they do doesn't help them.   Now I do tend to agree pot smoking isn't for everyone.  Just like some people should stay away from alcohol.   You come across as extremely young so it's probably still illegal for your friends to be using pot anyway.  

Its a win.^ if anyone was scoring this one lol

I do love these TBd moments with my friends, all 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.