We Have Reached Peak Buffoon; Where Are the Adults In the Room?

People gave billions of dollars to an unregistered Bahamian bank run by this clown:

07ftx-manipulation-sbf-1-1522-jumbo.thumb.webp.d28c496dabe456f821d4da5ff79065b4.webp

Who donated millions to a whole lot of (mostly Democratic) candidates, such as this esteemed "first bisexual Senator" fool, seen here wearing her "F*** Off" ring (really):

6ff81f4c-a013-4361-917f-abebadcd.thumb.jpg.bd4f181dd2799412c5f8372afd354ca4.jpg

While this "very Presidential" former President launches his latest policy initiative, a series of NFTs in which a fat 76 year old photoshops an old headshot onto muscular bodies in a not-at-all homoerotic manner:

donald-trump-nfts-1-gID_2.thumb.webp.c04a6edf336e29232d660019d6bb041f.webp

While his octogenarian nemesis appoints, then kind of fires, America's "first nonbinary nuclear waste expert/serial luggage carousel pilferer":

sb-dog.webp.10cc0bc5453350ae389845ca011a7928.webp

All of which is now commented on by the (formerly) World's Wealthiest Person, father of approximately 10, including the very specially named X AE A-12.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It will take centrists on both sides to get together and say enough is enough let's get rid of the whackos on both sides. But even Biden who has been historically against this stuff is embracing it. Whatever it takes to get the votes!

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It will take centrists on both sides to get together and say enough is enough let's get rid of the whackos on both sides. But even Biden who has been historically against this stuff is embracing it. Whatever it takes to get the votes!

Democrats are mostly centrists, Biden is for sure 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Tiberius said:

That's the person he fired, right? 

Dems are a moderate party

No that's who he hired until the it kept stealing underpants and they couldn't ignore it anymore after multiple arrests

I'm center of the road and the Dems are way off the tracks. Making a level headed person look like a MAGA these days

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

No that's who he hired until the it kept stealing underpants and they couldn't ignore it anymore after multiple arrests

I'm center of the road and the Dems are way off the tracks. Making a level headed person look like a MAGA these days

No, Dems are all and all pretty moderate, that's how they win 

• Haha (+1) 1

It's not really about left or right here, at least in this thread. It's about a "look at me" thing taking over politics and governance. And, of course, the financial markets too with the proliferation of get rich quick schemes, meme stocks, poorly thought-out crypto scams, etc., etc. 

We are in a profoundly silly moment in culture and politics in a time that would seem to call for a seriousness of purpose and approach.

I resolve to vote for the most boring electable candidate in every race.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It's not really about left or right here, at least in this thread. It's about a "look at me" thing taking over politics and governance. 

And just regular people, too. I can't be the only one who has a person on facebook that constantly posts pictures of themself.