All-reds this week for the Fish...

eball

Not sure I trust "gridiron-uniforms dot com" as a definitive source.  But we wear the red jammies once every year it seems, so they very well might be right.  If this is confirmed true, I must insist that we get heavy snow during the game.  IMO, that's the ONLY acceptable backdrop for those otherwise hideous getups.

This concludes my TED talk; thank you for attending.

2 minutes ago, Cash said:

Not sure I trust "gridiron-uniforms dot com" as a definitive source.  But we wear the red jammies once every year it seems, so they very well might be right.  If this is confirmed true, I must insist that we get heavy snow during the game.  IMO, that's the ONLY acceptable backdrop for those otherwise hideous getups.

This concludes my TED talk; thank you for attending.

It is true. The Bills confirmed it on their website earlier this week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Greg S said:

It is true. The Bills confirmed it on their website earlier this week.

Cool, thanks!  The Snow Game in 2017 is the only time I genuinely liked the red jammies.  Tomorrow night shouldn't get to that level of snow, but we're currently forecasted for 6-10" during the day and another 3-5" at night.  Should give us a good viewing experience!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.