Musk’s follies

BillStime

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

because safety is not important in buying a car.  I'll stick to Subies....WRX would be more fun.  can't heel/toe in a tesla.  understeer/oversteer, fishtail (controlled)  forget it.  not gonna be winning rally car events.  But that's just me....drivers cars not musk cars...Oh, and waaaaay cheaper.  Comes down to who u want to control you vehicle.: you or a lunatic.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

you take an iconic name and logo that's on nearly every billboard in the country as free advertising and you change it to a boring old X

i thought this guy was supposed to be smart

X/Twitter site traffic up 22.3% Year over Year from November 2022-2023

• 3 weeks later...

don't know how  he sells another car for the next year.  Teslas rebates have run out.  Many others have not. The new sub salter (built by toyota) is beautiful but my wife didn't like the look.  It'sstarts $11500 less than the tesla because of rebates,  doesn't hurt that i fish with the subaru store manager and was his doc.  waiting for the ev outback or new ev honda....

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Another msm, lefty lie.    

But another case where if you step out of line, the government and it's mouthpiece will attack. 

Yup. Heard about a “recall” late last year and thought I’d have to bring my car back to the shop. Turned out it was just over the air update. And all it does is just nag you even more when you’re in autopilot. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1