YANKEES!!!!!

valle7878

Hay Sox fans you just lost another game now up to 3.5 game.    SOX SUCK!!!!!

You have no stars on that team.

25347[/snapback]

I'm a Yankee fan and even I cringed at that post.

No stars?

So...Manny, Pedro, Varitek don't count as stars? You must be high.

I'm a Yankee fan and even I cringed at that post.

No stars?

So...Manny, Pedro, Varitek don't count as stars? You must be high.

25371[/snapback]

I 2nd that....pass the bong if you dont think the Boston Red Sox have superstars...Shilling, Pedro, Manny and Ortiz is probably there now too after 2 breakout years

Ok, let's stick to your logic and say the Sox DO NOT have any stars... Well, what does that say about your precious Yankees? If a team with (according to you) NO STARS is only 3 games behind your All-Star Rostered Yankees, I wouldnt go shouting it from the rooftops.

And no, Im not a Yankees fan, Im not a baseball fan at all. Just thought your post was retarded.

Ok, let's stick to your logic and say the Sox DO NOT have any stars... Well, what does that say about your precious Yankees?  If a team with (according to you) NO STARS is only 3 games behind your All-Star Rostered Yankees, I wouldnt go shouting it from the rooftops.

And no, Im not a Yankees fan, Im not a baseball fan at all. Just thought your post was retarded.

25445[/snapback]

Even all of us real Yankee fans thought his post was retarded....

not only that but the Sox have score more runs and allowed less over the entire season. Which means their offense is better and their pitching is better than the Yanks.

They are going to the postseason.

You may want to keep your tounge and fingers in check until you finish.

again though, the main problem with this guy saying the Boston Red Sox don't have talent does not lie in the fact that it isnt true. It lies in the fact that he would think that would be a good reason to root for the opposing team.

"You're team stinks! I don't care that they've made up 7 games in the standings in less than a month, or that they are on fire right now. They don't have any guys who's autpgraph is worth more than $100, so they STINK!"

God, what a loser fan... So, if the Yankees for some unforseeable reason had a yard sale, and were left with no-name players, but were still winning, would you say they stink?

Your logic is mind boggling.