The news media is not biased

While I am not the official spokeman for anorexic crack-whores, I will say they are quite offended that you chose to place Ann Coulter in their hallowed group  :wacko:

340063[/snapback]

The anorexic crack-whores look was so 90's.

We need a crystal meth trailer lab pundit look for the new millenium.

I think it could be Peggy Noonan with a little work.

Not so much about "bias" as it is about the rush of the media to trip over itselves lately to make the U.S. look bad. And there, she has a point.

What goes on around the world makes places like Abu Gharib and Gitmo look like they are owned and run by Starwood Hotels. Compared to what soliders and interrogators from other countries do, American interrogators are sheep. But somehow, THE US are the "terrible" ones committing atrocities. Yeah, yeah....we should know better and "not sink to their level". But how instead of US being challenged to "not sink to thir level" how about the rest of the world gets challenged to rise to OUR level for once? Taking this story, how did a Koran even GET into Gitmo in the first place. Oh yeah....the US GAVE IT to the prisoners, along with the prayer mats, the special food, the designated prayer times, on and on. THAT part doesnt get out does it? Of course not.

"By Ann Coulter"

I stopped reading at that point.  Anyone that thinks we should forcably convert everyone in the middle east is basically spouting senseless dribble.

340644[/snapback]

Convert them to what? She certainly doesn't seem very Christian. You know, "turn the other cheek," "love thy neighbor," all that stuff?

Christianity.

340684[/snapback]

I'm not a Christian in the traditional sense, but I definitely am close to people I would say are Christians for all the right reasons. People like Ann Coulter just use it as an identifier and source of power, but don't live out any principles of love or faith. The prospect of a world of Christians like her is frightening to say the least.

I'm not a Christian in the traditional sense, but I definitely am close to people I would say are Christians for all the right reasons.  People like Ann Coulter just use it as an identifier and source of power, but don't live out any principles of love or faith.  The prospect of a world of Christians like her is frightening to say the least.

340690[/snapback]

Tell me about it. I grew up in the bible belt (NW panhandle of Florida) and there are an endless supply of moraly righteous hypocrates present. The love to spout off about how pious they are, and use religion as a tool to but in to the lives of others who disagree with them. Their brand of Christianity gives religion a bad name.

Thankfully, I am now in the Champaign/Urbana area of Illinois where things are a bit more laid back.

If someone you dislike tells the TRUTH, is it the truth or a lie?

If someone you like tells a LIE, is it a lie or the truth?

340213[/snapback]

The truth is the truth and a lie is a lie regardless of whether or not you like someone.

However, the truth and Ann Coulter are two mutually exclusive items. If she somehow stumbles onto something that may be true, it's a complete accident or in statistical terms: a statistical outlier. This woman cares nothing for the truth. She's all about BS propoganda.