Von Biller is just Von Miller

ShakAttack

2 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I don't feel like that it's an excuse, frankly.  Lots of other traded players from the deadline have made major contributions to their teams.  This is a failure of the coaching staff. 

I can respect that view.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I certainly hope he's not on the PS.  I'll take rookie athletic upside at this point over Cam "I'm gonna make an INT 1 on 1 against the best WR in the league" Lewis.  

He looked terrible at safety.  We traded for Dean Marlowe for him to ride the bench, apparently.  If he's not better than a PS player who has never had an NFL game playing at that position then he shouldn't be on the roster. 

Agree with mostly everything.  Regarding Marlowe….maybe he wasn’t up to speed on the playbook.  Yes, he was here 3 years ago, but things may have changed and Lewis may have been better versed with the playcalls.  Just spitballing, that’s the only thing I can think of.  

i hope to never see cam Lewis on the field again

58 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

When you put your Quarterback in a Trophy case and put it on the top shelf on your trophy room.  You tend to not want anyone to touch it or you think it is good enough to be displayed as it is.  When the fact is that it should not be on the top shelf to begin with.  It has not won anything yet.

Josh Allen is lacking real coaching to correct him with his bad decisions this year.   If you are afraid to take on the problem head on with him he will never get better.   I can replay all the post loss press conferences in the last two years where he comes to the mic and says the same thing after his poor performances.  It's a broken record. " its my fault, I have to do better"  Same old - same old.

He is only as good as what the coach gives him to do his job,  he is only as good as the play that was schemed up to take advantage of the talent that there is in abundance around him.  If you are afraid to physically manipulate and mold your in the works trophy QB then you have already lost.

Andy Reid and Eric Bieniemy do this with McHomes.  Andy Reid is a real coach and it shows year after year.   They address and fix their problems.

Buffalo does not, our coaching is crap. 

We have no idea what’s going on behind closed doors.  We have no idea what the coaches are telling him.  

Andy Reid is one of the best play callers ever and calls the plays as the HC. That leads to a different dynamic.  Josh’s HC is a defensive mind.  Just like Tom Brady’s HC in NE.  It’s just different.  Super Bowls can be won in a multitude of ways.  If you think the turnovers are the fault of the coaches, you’re free to feel that way.  There a plenty of guys open.  Josh has just been making the wrong reads in recent weeks.  Maybe that’s on the coaches…..maybe not.  Just don’t act like we know what’s going on in their meetings and what they are coaching up

Biggest thing Von said was he's not going to let a team beat him twice, on the field and then in his head. 

For those who follow hockey, great goalies that may lose a game or have a bad game, they have to completely remove it from their thoughts and get ready for the next game and not let mistakes shatter their confidence.  Von though loves playing football and he appreciates the game.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.