It Just FEELS as Though Buffalo Lost A Lot more Than the Game Yesterday

BuffaloBaumer

55 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

All comes down to Wednesday and the mri / diagnosis related to Josh’s elbow.  If that result is not good, the OP coukd be right about things feeling, and being different.  That one strip sack , for the moment, might really change the season.  Hoping for the best , but Mcd delaying until Wednesday is pretty concerning as it suggests they are seeking more or a second opinion.  That didn’t work out well for Hyde concerning this year.  Will be a little nervous  Wednesday, but not feeling great about this turn of events. 

Every reaction from coach to QB after that game reflected something that I fear we will be hearing on Wednesday. I can’t shake the feeling and it sucks

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't disagree but when it comes down to it the pattern of how we lose games is clear. You should not lose so many 1 score games when you have the ball last with Josh Allen as your QB. But the OL has torpedoed 5 games in two years that have been in that category.

Are O Lines becoming a problem across the board, though? Is that why we’re seeing so many low scoring games; there’s a reduction in talent when it comes to that area of play? Big guys who could do it prefer to be on the defensive side of the ball - picks, sacks, fumbles - than the offensive side.

I can name ten non-Bill defensive players in an instant - Bosa, TJ Watt, JJ Watt, Crosby, Gardner, Hutchinson, Judon, Donald, Ramsey, Garrett - but ten players who play on the O Line in the NFL? I can only remember ours because I’m wondering why they act as turnstiles.

Edited by UKBillFan

13 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Not since the Super Bowl year vs the Giants did have the feeling that Buffalo was the best team in the league, and it wasn't even close. Besides losing to an also injury depleted Jets team, most likely the #1 seed, as well a nice cushion in the division, the aura of this team since to have slipped away as well. I am not saying the attitudes of the players have changed, I am talking about people I know. Yes, Bills fans can overreact a ton after a loss, but this one feels different.

For me, I am terrified that our invincible QB has gone back to his old ways and that is a pretty scary thought. For the last 2 years, I suppose I never thought that Allen would be the reason we ever lost a game (especially one like yesterday). Although Mahomes is not always perfect, he is never the reason the Chiefs lose a game here or there. Keeping the 1 seed is a distance 2nd place in my list of concerns when compared to how Allen responds the rest of the season. In a nutshell, it just sucks when the Bills vibe is sucked dry on a Monday and today it just seems as though everything has changed moving forward. The Vikings game can't get here soon enough to prove me wrong...

My feelings 100%

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.