The cult does not care about kids - enough w the bs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 1:06 AM, Big Blitz said:

Western Civilization is in free fall.  You see it everywhere thanks to the internet and libs of Tik Tok.  The Left will tell you it’s guns.  And Trump.  But the reason it’s in free fall - which is fine by the UN btw - has 2 causes.  Both by design.  One long term.  And one short term.  

For decades the Lefts attacks on traditional values has taken its toll.  Those have been replaced by material wants, worshipping climate change, and the bastardizing of feminism that’s devalued marriage and children.  Kids aren’t valued - the Left doesn’t even want you to have more then 1 maybe 2.  Climate change!!  How exactly are they valued?

We aren’t made to only have 1 child…or none.  I respect married couples that think kids aren’t for them.  I wish they would.  But it’s cool.  I have good down to earth friends that don’t.  The vast majority of us should be making up for what is an otherwise small minority.  

But now we aren’t having kids.  And this is having a terrible impact on the young who are completely lost.  Anyone here know anyone with 4 or even 3 kids anymore?  Or couples that want to?  If they do I bet they tell you they can’t.  That’s disturbing and sad.  Kids need siblings.    

Collectively, you have a society that should value life and relationships in that dynamic.  But we don’t.  It’s bizarre the Left will tell you we all need to collectively do a b and c for the public good.  But they stopped saying stable families with multiple kids is one of them.  That’s because they stopped valuing marriage.  They used to share that in common with conservatives.  I guess they can’t anymore because well, they’re conservative and maybe have a marriage that didn’t work out so we are just hypocritical.  That doesn’t mean the institution society is built on, isn’t worth preserving and valuing.

And of course, many adults stopped adulting because they’re stupid.  They’ve become the moronic characters they’re portrayed as on TV where the kids know everything and the adults are clueless.  

But traditional values don’t serve the purpose of telling women they are oppressed.  That minorities can’t succeed in this systematically racist patriarchal society.  And the State can help alleviate your struggles because of them.  

And the immediate causes - The financial crisis made it worse.  Covid took it to next level bad.  They have definitely sped this up thanks to Covid and Bidenflation - created a situation where fewer and fewer get married and has kids in their 20s and probably even early 30s.  

Truly believe all our problems are due to a certain groups trashing of values that will serve our kids better.  Far better then restorative Justice and any and all things LGBYDGOSWRTGC5884Q.  But that’s too hard a discussion and for many too hard a responsibility.  It’s easier to just call for abortion, no fault divorce, and to end the patriarchy!  

Oh, this is the economic reality and consequence we face because of it:

Earth Is Kinda Running Out of People

The global population decline is in motion.

And that could hamper the world's entire economic model, leading to a dramatic crippling of our global economy, says Sebastian Dettmers, CEO of StepStone and the author of a book on the future of the world's population.

In an opinion piece published by Business Insider, Dettmers says, "the great people shortage is coming—and it's going to cause global economic chaos."

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/a43351160/global-population-shortage/

Who “hates” kids?  The people behind  policies that are definitely making raising kids (only 1 per the data) in your prime child bearing years feel almost impossible.  

And maybe that’s by design. 

Who knew turning over the Covid Vaccine policies to the man that supports global depopulation might have been a mistake.  

So don’t tell us who doesn’t care about kids.  

We want you to have more of them.  

Another we told you so:

Millennials having fewer kids could be a drag on the economy for the next decade

America's shrinking birthrate is a problem.

Millennials not having enough babies could crimp growth by 1-2 percentage points a year.

At the current trajectory, that's set to weigh on the economy for the next decade or more.

https://www.businessinsider.com/millennials-parents-dinks-childfree-boomers-economy-outlook-population-growth-birthrate-2024-2?amp

All by design.  

That's why the Mexican Border is wide open - need to replace the labor loss.  

Unfortunately, we don’t need manual labor.  We need skilled labor.  

The illegals they want coming here they want dependent on government and to vote blue or at least someone vote blue for them in order to continue the policies that - by design - are turning America into a 3rd world ***t hole.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/14/2024 at 6:37 PM, BillStime said:

Notice what the "Moms of Hitler" don't focus on?

So, does that mean I have a good little gun, because it doesn’t go out and shoot random people in a crowd?

Is my gun more well behaved? 😉

Fresh Prince Cornrows GIF by Peacock

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

asdf.thumb.JPG.cad24d4182ae358c7932805ecc4b9732.JPG

TBD COMMUNITY NOTES

He was talking about Covid - I’d assume you knew that and are trying to be deceptive like this useful idiot but I forgot; you actually believe everything they tell you.  

That’s why she didn’t link a source.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

TBD COMMUNITY NOTES

He was talking about Covid - I’d assume you knew that and are trying to be deceptive like this useful idiot but I forgot; you actually believe everything they tell you.  

That’s why she didn’t link a source.  

👆🤡🤣 Oh wait - LMAO - guess who else didn't provide a SOURCE to back up his claim?

DITZ!

Click here --> https://youtu.be/HGgpKBQQ_sw?si=hkL2r47UxSsXiQJJ&t=4134 <-- there was NO mention of COVID when Conald talked about blocking federal funding to schools that require VACCINES.

image.thumb.png.49cb2e3e76f9163a19b7e58f3531830b.png

Freakn IDIOTS

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡🤣 Oh wait - LMAO - guess who else didn't provide a SOURCE to back up his claim?

DITZ!

Click here --> https://youtu.be/HGgpKBQQ_sw?si=hkL2r47UxSsXiQJJ&t=4134 <-- there was NO mention of COVID when Conald talked about blocking federal funding to schools that require VACCINES.

image.thumb.png.49cb2e3e76f9163a19b7e58f3531830b.png

Freakn IDIOTS

You need bigger font because you prefer coloring books? 

WHERE DID HE SAY THE VACCINES MENTIONED IN THE FAKE NEWS TWEET?

We all know (the smart ones) he’s referring to ya know, the current debacle of a fake vaccine that isn’t necessary and never ever was for kids.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We all know (the smart ones) he’s referring to ya know, the current debacle of a fake vaccine that isn’t necessary and never ever was for kids.  

I'm just going to say this and I don't mean it in a disparaging way.  At this point, when it comes to a BillsTime posts you just get that feel sorry type of feeling.  He's clearly "special".  At least he's having fun and once you get past that you can actually laugh with him at his posts.  Again, not trying to be a d bag, it's just clear as day that there is something..."special" with him/her...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

He did not say COVID vaccines. He said VACCINES. Look what's going on in your favorite red state.

Take the L, DITZ - you keeper upstaged your sorry ass again.