Bills Digest free this month

I obtained this in mail today; I did a search in the forum and did not see it but if it has been, please delete this message. I hope it is of use to someone. It appears they just scanned in issue. It also appears to have some problems with Firefox - no surpise! :D

Bills Digest - FREE Issue Now!

As a subscriber to Bills E-News we are proud to offer you the ability to read the latest issue of Bills Digest for FREE!

This is the issue everyone is talking about! Be an insider and see how the Bills recruit coveted free agents. Go inside the Bills draft room and see what deals (almost) happened on draft day and how they made their picks.

Plus an exclusive column by head coach Mike Mularkey, analyzing the Bills draft picks and an in-depth look at J.P. Losman - guaranteed to give you insight you never knew. Plus much more…

Getting your free issue is simple:

Go to: www.BillsDigestonline.com

Type in username: BDFree

Type in password: BDFree

I obtained this in mail today; I did a search in the forum and did not see it but if it has been, please delete this message.  I hope it is of use to someone.  It appears they just scanned in issue.  It also appears to have some problems with Firefox - no surpise!  :D

339174[/snapback]

Thanks G

I've been trying to download the thing for 2 days now, following their exact instructions, but it just will not happen. My computer is working fine for all other applications.

I'll probanly cancel my regular subscription, just out of principle, because I despise misleading marketing ploys. When I tried to email them, it came back as undeliverable. I'm a little p***ed off.

This rag quickly became fish wrap when the original Shout! folded (or sold out to the Bills). Any "official publication" cannot be trusted, for its content will surely be slanted. That's why I liked Shout!, it was independent and did not have to get the green light from OBD on every article.

In addition, it seemed like every other page was a full-page ad in Bills Digest...and the material was dated the minute it went in the mail...cancelling my subscription was an easy decision.

I still have a subscription - it's ok. There was an article in this month's issue saying that the Bills got robbed of compensatory picks and explained why. Apparantly the Bills asked for clarification from the league, and they're still not happy with what they were told. Overall though, the articles aren't that great.

CW

The irony is palpable, is it not?

340106[/snapback]

So thick you can cut it with a knife.

I dropped my subscription also. I liked the 'hometown' feel of 'Shout'.

Since so many people are having problems (maybe they share the server with ticket office?), you can temporarily you can download the digest from here:

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NRB0LB...6U0GWUDIHACZWU1

Send me a PM when number of times it can be downloaded is exhausted and I'll upload it again and post a new link.

So thick you can cut it with a knife.

I dropped my subscription also.  I liked the 'hometown' feel of 'Shout'.

340112[/snapback]

I don't really think that "Digest" is a huge dropoff from "Shout". I never really thought either of them was all that great. My strongest memory of "Shout" was how off the mark it always was, when it came to its' "insider" info, and draft previews. Personally, I give "Digest" an edge for its' actual football analysis. Neither is a great read though. Still, living far away, I subscribe, just because it is fun to get any Bills stuff in the mail...I miss newspapers!

My other major complaint with "Shout", which seems to have been rectified, for the most part, by "Digest" was the horrible mail service. Now, assuming the Bills play a Sunday afternoon game, about 90% of the time, I got the next issue the following Friday or Saturday. With "Shout" it was usually a few days after the game that that particular issue was previewing. I paid an extra dollar an issue for "Shout" to insure it got mailed on time, and it still didn't come on time. Their customer service always blamed it on the mail service, but I have never really had that problem, so consistantly with any other mail. I subscribe to 4 magazines/publications, and "Shout" was the worst as far as that goes.