Bills' point differential dominating through first 8 weeks

Inigo Montoya

The Chiefs always seem to get played tough by their division opponents.  They also lost to the Colts.

We lost to the Dolphins, whom we've owned in recent years.  

All of the early season predictions are way off.

Point is, both teams will lose games they are projected to win and I'm sure it will be tight race down until the last few weeks.

16 minutes ago, Dan said:

I know I shouldn’t type this... but I don’t think we can just write off the Jets as 2 easy wins.  They’re a 5 win team; no matter how, they are.  Its kinda crazy but the Jets and Dolphins are going to make us earn the division title I think.  

There’s no doubt we can beat any team.  We should, in fact, beat every team left on our schedule.  But every year, each week there’s a few head scratchers.  I just hope we play our best when we play our division.  If we have an off week or two, hopefully its against the Vikings and Bears. 

Their defense is interesting, but their offense is bad.  Even their defense, the best offense they played was Miami who was on their 3rd string QB.  

They have takeaways in every game, and their winning streak was largely because they took care of the ball and had some big plays.  I don't see us giving up big plays to them, and i don't see them being able to handle our offense to the level that they need to. 

2 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Their defense is interesting, but their offense is bad.  Even their defense, the best offense they played was Miami who was on their 3rd string QB.  

They have takeaways in every game, and their winning streak was largely because they took care of the ball and had some big plays.  I don't see us giving up big plays to them, and i don't see them being able to handle our offense to the level that they need to. 

I hope you’re right.  Deep down I truly agree with it.  Maybe its Just latent BBFS that wont allow me to relax?  LOL 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.