Show off your Bills collection thread

Einstein

Must’ve missed this when it first appeared. Nice thread idea and some great stuff.

Two Kelly-era jerseys, one signed by the man himself in ‘95(?). The numbers came off in the wash on the other (and I spent about 3 years here and there picking out the vinyl of what remained) and I ordered a twill set on eBay with my own name (because I can’t be traded or cut, probably) and favorite number. I learned how to sew on my dear departed mum’s 1960s Singer machine and it came out quite nicely. Otherwise, an elite throwback from the Bills store again with my own name. And the past few months I’ve finally gotten around to getting the older style authentic Riddell VSR4 helmets. They seem to be disappearing from the marketplace and I actually had to get Jets ‘73-‘77 throwback for the white ones and ordered a white facemask and vinyl stripes & decals on the eBay. Socks of multiple kinds. A game-used short / pants set from the team surplus sale at Dave & Adams a few years ago. I don’t know if I’m going to do a full mannequin because I’m not sure I want to be that guy, or if I just set something up to look like a locker.

Note: I blurred out my last name on the nameplates so all you rapscallions won’t know my secret identity and come rob me 😉.

I also have a Kelly autographed 8x10 gotten in person at the same time as the jersey auto, a Kelly rookie card, and a little plaque of wood and leather I made in a high school art class with the logo. Those are in the garage bonus room but I’m not going over there right now 🌧️.

38EB0625-ADCC-4066-842E-DCB46EAC425C.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

• 8 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.