KC DE Frank Clark Suspended

Donuts and Doritos

4 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

I'm not a convicted felon. Are you? My sister isn't either. This isn't exactly a high bar to cross is it? If you raise a family of felons you did a crappy job. I'm sorry if that hits home for you.

Yes. He does/did. And I generally agree with you, but when you have more than one from the same household ending up in prison at young ages...

Plus, Fat ***** Reid is a proven POS, so he does not get the benefit of any doubt.

18 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow he played the first 7 games including the most recent vs the Bills and then at the 49ers.  

He will miss the next 2 games which are at home where he will surely be missed vs the Titans and Jags.  

Titans could surprise, Derrick Henry has been getting 100+ yards each week and the titans are 4-0 since they faced the Bills. The Chiefs defense is also weak against the run, if they don’t let the chiefs get an early lead, it could be a tight game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.