Raise your hand...

Wow... the Gold Club in Atlanta is closed now? Thats too bad. Well, IMO the best places in the US are in Phoenix. And, yes I've been thrown out of one of them and chased down the street by the bouncers. Whew!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've paid for it a number of times. In fact, sex with my first wife cost me THOUSANDS of dollars.

337842[/snapback]

:D:lol:

Okay, lets amend that to sex with at least one female(or someone you thought was female) for one hr.Not that I would know how they charge or anything

Wow... the Gold Club in Atlanta is closed now?

yup, big trial a few years ago with lots of pro athletes testifying. The club scammed customers left and right ,and I am proud to say I was one of those customers. 12 of us there, round of shots and I pay the $110 or whatever it was. Little did I know another friend of mine also paid $110.....

Wow... the Gold Club in Atlanta is closed now?  Thats too bad.  Well, IMO the best places in the US are in Phoenix.  And, yes I've been thrown out of one of them and chased down the street by the bouncers.  Whew!

337841[/snapback]

I went to the Gold Club in Atlanta right before is was shut down. Good times... :D

ahh, yes i have on a few occasions :D...but you cant beat club Solid Gold in montreal...$6 american for a lap dance and those girls know what they are doing...plus in montreal, gotta love the legal contact...

Yeah, but I've only gone to them for bachelor parties. I don't really get into them. As a general rule I don't believe in paying a woman to give me blue balls.

337093[/snapback]

That is classic!

My wife does it for free!!!! :D