MNF Game MVP's

GreggTX

I know Josh played great, but Diggs was even better. I also loved what Gilliam did. Too bad the throw wasn't a bit lower! I also have to give Dawkins for the best block when he steamrolled a defender on Cook's big run.

On defense, Milano played like an All-Pro. Poyer as well. The entire front 7 really gets the MVP. When you hold #22 to 25 rushing yards without 2 solid DT's dressed, that's as good as it gets. J Phillips and C Benford have been a revelation and now Rousseau is looking great too. Basham is making game changing plays. 

Folks, I gotta tell you that as much as people laud Allen, Diggs and the rest of that offense, this defense looks as good or better and White returns soon. We are #1 against BOTH the run and pass. We are tied for 1st in interceptions and 1 behind Tampa Bay in sacks with 9. Even just 2 weeks in that's impressive.

We'll hopefully be healthier for the playoffs, but right now this team is scary. I don't know how anyone thinks the Chiefs or Bucs are better. That said, I think Miami may be as good as KC and Tampa if Tua keeps it up, but I'm still unsure how good the fish really are. I hope we have a great plan to contain all that speed on their offense.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I know Josh played great, but Diggs was even better. I also loved what Gilliam did. Too bad the throw wasn't a bit lower! I also have to give Dawkins for the best block when he steamrolled a defender on Cook's big run.

On defense, Milano played like an All-Pro. Poyer as well. The entire front 7 really gets the MVP. When you hold #22 to 25 rushing yards without 2 solid DT's dressed, that's as good as it gets. J Phillips and C Benford have been a revelation and now Rousseau is looking great too. Basham is making game changing plays. 

Folks, I gotta tell you that as much as people laud Allen, Diggs and the rest of that offense, this defense looks as good or better and White returns soon. We'll hopefully be healthier for the playoffs, but right now this team is scary. I don't know how anyone thinks the Chiefs or Bucs are better. That said, I think Miami may be as good as KC and Tampa if Tua keeps it up, but I'm still unsure how good the fish really are. I hope we have a great plan to contain all that speed on their offense.

Didn't the Dolphins score one offensive TD against the Patriots? Who are ***** terrible.

10 hours ago, GreggTX said:

If this is referring to the deep pass down the sideline, I think if Gilliam had kept running instead of turning around for the ball, it would have dropped right over his shoulder, into his breadbasket, in stride.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.