Edmunds as an EDGE

Warriorspikes51

On 9/11/2022 at 9:30 PM, CoudyBills said:

He has no instinct at all as a 4 - 3 edge.  This was discussed in depth last year.  

And the year before that. Maybe it works on Madden or something. Even Edmunds admitted that he wasn't usednas a pass rusher much in college 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Dopey said:

PFF?!? 😂 You really going “stat boy” on this? I prefer watching the game and drawing my own conclusion.  

So, I can objectively support my opinion with data from multiple sources and all you've got is your anecdotal perspective based on zero hard evidence?

Sorry dude, Edmunds is not good. The numbers tell that story, and the people who understand what they're watching are reading it. Apparently, Beane is following it too since his Benjamin Button linebacker is in his 5th year with no contract.

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/11/2022 at 6:26 PM, Warriorspikes51 said:

I think we have enough depth at LB with Dodson Bernard and Spector 

that we should try some 4-3 overloaded blitz looks with Tremaine next to Von.

Edmunds really needs to make impact plays and this would give him more opportunities

he’s looked good in my opinion when used as a blitzer up the middle

Check out those no look passes Stafford was trying to accomplish. he ws doing it because he wanted to move Edwards out of his throwing lane. Those 2 plays that were shown on highlights accounted for an incompletion and a interception.

Edwards helps the Buffalo Nicklel to be succesful because he is a freak athlete with a huge wingspan. He is not your prototypical MLB he is the modern version on an MLB and the things he does for the defense helps other parts perform at a higher lvl.

Many Bills fans are hung up on what MLBs use to be and the stats they use to post, but the times they be a changin

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.